We used to have a thriving middle class, what happened?

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
For 62 years from 1933 until 1995, the United States Congress was dominated by the Democratic Party. You want to make America great again? We got shit done back then. See chart. The 2nd column is the House majority control. 3rd column is Senate.

We had responsible adults making decisions. Not bomb throwing clowns.

5tOD2oL.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right wing extremists today were just the democrats back then.

My man's mom was an old school Democrat. She voted for Trump. A lot of boomers who were democrats would now be considered "right wing"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right wing extremists today were just the democrats back then.

My man's mom was an old school Democrat. She voted for Trump. A lot of boomers who were democrats would now be considered "right wing"

As an acquaintance of mine said that most boomers were phony liberals. They didn't want to go to Vietnam, understandable, so they joined the antiwar movement. Sex, drugs and rock and roll were the benefits.

As soon as the threat was over, they became the conservative twats their parents raised them to be.

He's a boomer, by the way and was there to see it himself, before and after the 60s.

There might just be something to that.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
As an acquaintance of mine said that most boomers were phony liberals. They didn't want to go to Vietnam, understandable, so they joined the antiwar movement. Sex, drugs and rock and roll were the benefits.

As soon as the threat was over, they became the conservative twats their parents raised them to be.

He's a boomer, by the way and was there to see it himself, before and after the 60s.

There might just be something to that.
Not every young adult in the late sixties was bombing universities and marching on Washington.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Could you imagine the cult histrionics if an Obama appointee had received millions in "Gifts" from 60's radical William Ayers, or the CCP, or Saudi Arabia, or Kenya?