Weird News

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The reason I posted the article was because two people were killed over violins. That's the angle I found interesting. Go away.

Yet you did not say that.

You quoted the part that I pointed out was never explained in the article:

When 62-year-0ld luthier and museum owner Bernard Raymond von Bredow asked his neighbor in Paraguay to keep an eye on his valuable Stradivarius violins while he went on a trip, he likely never thought the decision would be fatal.

And you found it interesting that two people were killed over something worth millions of dollars!?!?!!?

Are you an idiot? People kill for things with far less value all the time.

Just try to do better next time, okay?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The reason I posted the article was because two people were killed over violins. That's the angle I found interesting. Go away.

Yet you did not say that.

You quoted the part that I pointed out was never explained in the article:

When 62-year-0ld luthier and museum owner Bernard Raymond von Bredow asked his neighbor in Paraguay to keep an eye on his valuable Stradivarius violins while he went on a trip, he likely never thought the decision would be fatal.

And you found it interesting that two people were killed over something worth millions of dollars!?!?!!?

Are you an idiot? People kill for things with far less value all the time.

Just try to do better next time, okay?

Prowler in action hoping to dominate his "enemies"

Humping_Chihuahua.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Airclaim Alert!!!!

Not if you stopped humping feet, tiny dog.

The last time I replied to you in this thread was October 24. Over 3 weeks ago.

It's actually quite entertaining that you think nitpicking over some bullshit like a low IQ curmudgeon equates to pummeling your betters.

The pummeling occurs because you beat yourself up for being such a dumb ass. That is precisely what caused The Leaker to follow me into this thread.

LettuceButt's definition of "nitpicking":

When she makes an incredibly stupid decision and I point out that it was an incredibly stupid decision.

Just stop doing incredibly stupid things and you will not hear from me, LettuceButt.

i.e. Do Better.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Airclaim Alert!!!!

Not if you stopped humping feet, tiny dog.

The last time I replied to you in this thread was October 24. Over 3 weeks ago.

It's actually quite entertaining that you think nitpicking over some bullshit like a low IQ curmudgeon equates to pummeling your betters.

The pummeling occurs because you beat yourself up for being such a dumb ass. That is precisely what caused The Leaker to follow me into this thread.

LettuceButt's definition of "nitpicking":

When she makes an incredibly stupid decision and I point out that it was an incredibly stupid decision.

Just stop doing incredibly stupid things and you will not hear from me, LettuceButt.

i.e. Do Better.

So it was an incredibly stupid decision for me to post an article about people murdered over violins?

Wow. I'd hate to see how stressed out you'd get if I actually did something that had some sort of real negative impact on you. LMAO.