Weird News

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
  • A man was sitting in his backyard in Windsor, England, when raw sewage suddenly fell from the sky.
  • According to a local councilor, his "whole garden, garden umbrellas, and him" were "covered" in poop.
  • The councilor said that frozen sewage falling from the sky isn't unheard of, but this unfortunate ordeal is much rarer.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I read about this and fucking LOL'd.

No doubt it was some hoity-toity, pretentious, upper middle class twat....

What a damn shame, haha.

That would be a real shocker. Poor guy. LOL.

I bet his words were something like "By golly gosh, what in blazes was that?!!!"

"Margaret, call the police at once. I've just been physically assaulted by some human excrement."

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BANGKOK (AP) — A resident of a high-rise condominium in Thailand cut the support rope for two painters, apparently angry she wasn't told they would be doing work, and left them hanging above the 26th floor until a couple rescued them, police said Wednesday.

The woman is facing attempted murder and property destruction charges, Pol. Col. Pongjak Preechakarunpong, chief of the Pak Kret police station north of the Thai capital, told The Associated Press.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't think your butt buddy Andy Ngo qualifies as a news source. Fuck off with that shit. There are hundreds of political threads already in place. Try to have some fun for once, you fucking cock blocker.

That is only because you are so used to propaganda you don't recognize actual journalism. Dog shit.

So, the shit falling from the sky and the woman cutting down a couple of painters who were bugging her qualify as propaganda in your completely humorless brain?

Get outta my thread if you can't contribute something meaningful, dumbass.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="LotusBud, post:

I bet his words were something like "By golly gosh, what in blazes was that?!!!"

[/QUOTE]

More like holy shit,call the Pope - - -- -

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Earlier this week,
took a photo of a strange parasite
that is also known as the snapper-choking isopod,

The fish containing the parasite was found at Galveston Island State Park.
that the creature was a Martian before offering the true science surrounding the crustacean.

The tongue-eating louse attaches itself to the fish’s mouth and then replaces the tongue,
The parasite then survives in the fish’s mouth by feeding on the host animal’s mucus ― the only known example of a parasite replacing an organ of its host.

246704155_10158143843451610_1507880768624059395_n.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Father and daughter tortured and murdered over Stradivarius violins.

When 62-year-0ld luthier and museum owner Bernard Raymond von Bredow asked his neighbor in Paraguay to keep an eye on his valuable Stradivarius violins while he went on a trip, he likely never thought the decision would be fatal.

But fellow German Volker Grannass, 58, along with two other Germans are now in custody over the torture and murder of von Bredow and his 14-year-old daughter Lorena Lydia in their home. Four of von Bredow’s Stradivarius violins were found in Grannass’ home.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BANGKOK (AP) — A resident of a high-rise condominium in Thailand cut the support rope for two painters, apparently angry she wasn't told they would be doing work, and left them hanging above the 26th floor until a couple rescued them, police said Wednesday.

The woman is facing attempted murder and property destruction charges, Pol. Col. Pongjak Preechakarunpong, chief of the Pak Kret police station north of the Thai capital, told The Associated Press.

Wow what a fucking psycho!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

When 62-year-0ld luthier and museum owner Bernard Raymond von Bredow asked his neighbor in Paraguay to keep an eye on his valuable Stradivarius violins while he went on a trip, he likely never thought the decision would be fatal.

But fellow German Volker Grannass, 58, along with two other Germans are now in custody over the torture and murder of von Bredow and his 14-year-old daughter Lorena Lydia in their home. Four of von Bredow’s Stradivarius violins were found in Grannass’ home.

How did asking the neighbour to look after the violins contribute in any way to the murder?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How did asking the neighbour to look after the violins contribute in any way to the murder?

Well, you are right, the connection isn't made. But in the 5th paragraph, they left out some text, clearly. There's an incomplete sentence there, and it would make sense that the connection was supposed to be spelled out there. Perhaps the neighbor was the person who they think committed the murder.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Well, you are right, the connection isn't made. But in the 5th paragraph, they left out some text, clearly. There's an incomplete sentence there, and it would make sense that the connection was supposed to be spelled out there. Perhaps the neighbor was the person who they think committed the murder.

You should probably read articles before deciding to post them.

And when they have serious discrepancies, decide to not post them.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
On a night that seemed like any other, a perfectly healthy 38-year-old man in Massachusetts fell from his bed amid a violent seizure at 4 am. The commotion woke his wife, who found her husband on the floor, shaking and "speaking gibberish." He was rushed to Massachusetts General Hospital.

There, doctors witnessed the man have a two-minute-long tonic-clonic (grand mal) seizure, in which he lost consciousness and his muscles aggressively contracted. Doctors began the painstaking process of trying to piece together what was wrong by performing a battery of tests and interviewing his family.

Turns out he had a tapeworm for 20 years and the larvae migrated to his brain.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You should probably read articles before deciding to post them.

And when they have serious discrepancies, decide to not post them.

Maybe I don't give a fuck if the article gave you a bug up your sphincter.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I skimmed over the article quickly and saw that one of the most interesting claims in what you quoted in the article ("the decision would be fatal") was never explained.

It is apparent that you do not understand what you are reading, or you would have never posted such a flawed article; much less quoted the blunder in the body of your message.

Do better, LettuceButt.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I skimmed over the article quickly and saw that one of the most interesting claims in what you quoted in the article ("the decision would be fatal") was never explained.

It is apparent that you do not understand what you are reading, or you would have never posted such a flawed article; much less quoted the blunder in the body of your message.

Do better, LettuceButt.

The reason I posted the article was because two people were killed over violins. That's the angle I found interesting. Go away.

Anyone else see any weird news, feel free to post it here.