It's weird how CONs here always accuse liberals here of being ''BabyPumperAlerts''!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The sad part is that is making the term meaningless, which is dangerous for actual children. It's atrocious behavior.
I think the allegations here have started with conservatives and some people on the left, including myself once in awhile, have pushed back.

It really is a disturbing thing to accuse individuals of with no evidence.

By "pushed back", The Leaker means engaged in the aforementioned "atrocious behavior".

She is such a fucktard.

Meh, I'm human and make mistakes. You, on the other hand, are a deliberate and purposeful asshole. I can't wait to see you locked up again.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
and yet never produce any evidence at all.

Q was driven away by unverified accusations of his ped.o.phi.lia, and of course for years people have accused Sea of the same, and I have never seen a shred of evidence. Now you are saying it about Murd. Again, where's the evidence? Where, please?

You should be very careful about the mushrooms you can buy in the street markets this time of year.

I'm not buying mushrooms in street markets. But thanks for the sage advice, oh wise one.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Well. There is that time that Levon said he wanted to jerk off to a less than adult natalie portman

That was pretty sickening

Did he know at the time that she was so young? I really do not know the whole story...
Have you ever seen this movie?

The Professional

A number of years back on a now defunct forum this fucking creeper Levon who went by the name Peaches at the time announced to the forum that he was excusing himself for the evening so that he could go an whack off to this movie because he had a thing for Natalie Portman

She was fucking 12 during the filming of this movie.

I saw that movie many years ago.

I had no idea that was Natalie Portman. But I remember that character being a young kid.

Yeah, that is pretty disturbing.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree and that's why I think BF made a wise choice altering his rules here to ban this.

But some people are working hard to have a work around and make those accusations regardless.
I have not noticed this since the rules have changed.. I just question why she had to make it about a political side?

Because, in my experience here, it is always CONs accusing libs. That's the only reason.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well. There is that time that Levon said he wanted to jerk off to a less than adult natalie portman

That was pretty sickening

Did he know at the time that she was so young? I really do not know the whole story...
Have you ever seen this movie?

The Professional

A number of years back on a now defunct forum this fucking creeper Levon who went by the name Peaches at the time announced to the forum that he was excusing himself for the evening so that he could go an whack off to this movie because he had a thing for Natalie Portman

She was fucking 12 during the filming of this movie.

I saw that movie many years ago.

I had no idea that was Natalie Portman. But I remember that character being a young kid.

Yeah, that is pretty disturbing.

Some days he says it was all a masterful troll and others that it never happened at all.

But plenty of posters saw it with their own two eyes

even Murdock admitted to it's authenticity on this very forum even

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
In the interest of moving on, I don't give Peaches shit for one old comment that was probably made in jest.

It's not like he has had a career of similar comments.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I agree and that's why I think BF made a wise choice altering his rules here to ban this.

But some people are working hard to have a work around and make those accusations regardless.
I have not noticed this since the rules have changed.. I just question why she had to make it about a political side?

Because, in my experience here, it is always CONs accusing libs. That's the only reason.

There's been so many Libs caught out for it....

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a 2 way street, Lotus. Just wondering why you would make this about political sides, when it clearly hasn't been. The most vile post on this site came from a "lefty" talking about a user here F'ing another user's 5yo daughter. Even mentioning the child's nick name on an open forum :( I see what you're doing here .. typical victimhood bullshit because your hatred of people with differing political views. And FYI.. Seamajor also has called people a P doh.. This is why it has been banned here because it got out of hand from BOTH sides..

I missed that one about the 5 yr old daughter, but I'm assuming that was Flynn. As you should know, Flynn doesn't count. Flynn is a shock jock.

Sea called people pe.do because people have been calling him that forever. ALL CONs, btw.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's a 2 way street, Lotus. Just wondering why you would make this about political sides, when it clearly hasn't been. The most vile post on this site came from a "lefty" talking about a user here F'ing another user's 5yo daughter. Even mentioning the child's nick name on an open forum :( I see what you're doing here .. typical victimhood bullshit because your hatred of people with differing political views. And FYI.. Seamajor also has called people a P doh.. This is why it has been banned here because it got out of hand from BOTH sides..

I missed that one about the 5 yr old daughter, but I assuming that was Flynn. As you should know, Flynn doesn't count.

Sea called people pe.do because people have been calling him that forever. ALL CONs, btw.
He got that rap after posting pictures of children nude at the blue cashew

tell me what an elderly man is doing with pictures of children in that context in his image account?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is it just me or did the owner clearly state he no longer wanted this subject on his forum

and now you have libs starting threads about strictly that

talk about a lack of self control

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I missed that one about the 5 yr old daughter, but I assuming that was Flynn. As you should know, Flynn doesn't count.

tell me what an elderly man is doing with pictures of children in that context in his image account?

I don't believe you.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Is it just me or did the owner clearly state he no longer wanted this subject on his forum

I've been trying to move on from the topic.... it's gotten pretty ugly recently with the personal attacks.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I do a lot of lurking here, Lotus. TRUST ME, it's been a problem with people here from both sides, unfortunately :( It's normally coming from a few warring people who use it as a jab for the win :(.. I don't like it and I've never been shy about stating that, no matter who in the fuck they are.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, sorry, I missed that. I don't read every thread here. I started this thread, not "libs."

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I don't believe you.
You don't have to believe me

go ask the community at the blue cashew

or are all of them lying too? Because he's one of yours?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I do a lot of lurking here, Lotus. TRUST ME, it's been a problem with people here from both sides, unfortunately :( It's normally coming from a few warring people who use it as a jab for the win :(.. I don't like it and I've never been shy about stating that, no matter who in the fuck you are.
that's cause you have integrity

I've noted you even calling me on it,

Not that it would make me stop but I do respect your integrity to be consistent with your disapproval of it

until like these vermin cocksuckers on the left who can only see it when it's the other side doing it

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I do a lot of lurking here, Lotus. TRUST ME, it's been a problem with people here from both sides, unfortunately :( It's normally coming from a few warring people who use it as a jab for the win :(.. I don't like it and I've never been shy about stating that, no matter who in the fuck they are.

I don't like it, either. I've never accused anyone here of being a pe.do, because I have zero evidence that anyone is.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Clearly Conservative Males Don't give a rats ass, but I'm sure you all have noticed the Democrats can't find a Male Representative Willing to sit in the Dennis Hastert Honorary Speaking Ped0phile Seat.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I don't like it, either. I've never accused anyone here of being a pe.do, because I have zero evidence that anyone is.
You claim you missed the owner's request to stop promoting the subject but have realized that you have to use creative tactics to circumvent the world filter which is there to squash the subject

Yeah right... you're just full of shit and it's very obvious

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Q was driven away by unverified accusations of his ped.o.phi.lia, and of course for years people have accused Sea of the same, and I have never seen a shred of evidence. Now you are saying it about Murd. Again, where's the evidence? Where, please?

tradtionally leftists excuse paed-ohs... Roman catholic clergy to.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

tradtionally leftists excuse paed-oh... Roman catholic clergy to.
Not only excuse it

promote it.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You should be very careful about the mushrooms you can buy in the street markets this time of year.

I'm not buying mushrooms in street markets. But thanks for the sage advice, oh wise one.

You are quite welcome.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Not only excuse it

promote it.
Would you give Matt Gaetz's adopted son a BJ, if it was offered?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not only excuse it

promote it.
Would you give Matt Gaetz's adopted son a BJ, if it was offered?
Do you think your new red dress doesn't look right on you because of your lengthy E.T neck? Noodles?