It's weird how CONs here always accuse liberals here of being ''BabyPumperAlerts''!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Boy Scout leaders, Catholic priests, Baptists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Sandusky -- all CONs and ALL giant pee.doughs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Boy Scout leaders, Catholic priests, Baptists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Sandusky -- all CONs and ALL giant pee.doughs.

And we dont protect any of them. That's the major difference.

And no Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts moved away from conservatism a long time ago and started supporting left wing causes like abortion and such. Scouts havent been conservative in a long time.

It shouldnt matter to anyone what politcal beliefs a child predator has. They belong in prison.

I have absolutely NO idea what you guys are saying when you point out the obvious that predators are attracted to every career or organization that gives them access to victims when those orgs are conservative. It has to do with access.

You are heavily bias and you dont want to accept the fact that dems/progs go very easy on child predators and rapists no matter how blatantly pro predator they go. You know those super fundi cults that lean conservative that have pastors and leaders who abuse children and everyone knows it and no one says anything because they dont want to "start trouble", or "rock the boat" or give their opposers any "ammo", so they all keep it quiet and even get angry when victims come forward?

The woke cult is exactly like this. Only they have legislative power now and have drenched the public school system.

There are leftists with the balls to say something who will probably all be excommunicated. Perhaps you should consider getting over this partisanship and looking at this issue as a fellow human and not as someone who is emotionally invested in strangers because they have politcal views you agree with. Or because they oppose the same people you oppose.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I agree and that's why I think BF made a wise choice altering his rules here to ban this.

But some people are working hard to have a work around and make those accusations regardless.
I have not noticed this since the rules have changed.. I just question why she had to make it about a political side?

Because, in my experience here, it is always CONs accusing libs. That's the only reason.

Well, sexual deviancy is much more common among the left. A lot of right wingers flat out hate the LGBT movement and are not afraid to say so.

Most right wingers who flat out hate LGBT are closet cases, and closet cases are the absolute worst kind of pervert. Rapists and sexual molesters are perverts too, pal. CONs are always the most guilty of that shit. More than 30 women, including his ex-wife, can attest to Trump being that sort of pervert. The list goes on and on.

Furthermore, there is no "P" in LGBTQ, now is there? But that "P" sure exists among some very influential right wing groups.

You've obviously never heard of NAMBLA. That isn't a "CON" movement, quite the opposite in fact.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

And we dont protect any of them. That's the major difference.

And no Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts moved away from conservatism a long time ago and started supporting left wing causes like abortion and such. Scouts havent been conservative in a long time.

It shouldnt matter to anyone what politcal beliefs a child predator has. They belong in prison.

I have absolutely NO idea what you guys are saying when you point out the obvious that predators are attracted to every career or organization that gives them access to victims when those orgs are conservative. It has to do with access.

You are heavily bias and you dont want to accept the fact that dems/progs go very easy on child predators and rapists no matter how blatantly pro predator they go. You know those super fundi cults that lean conservative that have pastors and leaders who abuse children and everyone knows it and no one says anything because they dont want to "start trouble", or "rock the boat" or give their opposers any "ammo", so they all keep it quiet and even get angry when victims come forward?

The woke cult is exactly like this. Only they have legislative power now and have drenched the public school system.

There are leftists with the balls to say something who will probably all be excommunicated. Perhaps you should consider getting over this partisanship and looking at this issue as a fellow human and not as someone who is emotionally invested in strangers because they have politcal views you agree with. Or because they oppose the same people you oppose.
Don't you just love their shameless levels of projection?

They support and promote the idea of child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! in school and send freakshows in to teach kindergarten boys how to apply make up properly but when some baptist minister somewhere fucks up and does something despicable they claim the entire right is really the Peds

gotta just love these cockroaches

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree and that's why I think BF made a wise choice altering his rules here to ban this.

He did not alter the rules in order to ban any mention of pe.do.fil.ia. He altered the rules to ban using it as a troll. This thread is NOT a troll. It's a very serious accusation.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Southern Baptist convention is about to implode. I just read an article about this yesterday. It's a mess.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
People calling for prosecution of these shitbags while California reduces prison time for man boy love. You people are despicable.