It's weird how CONs here always accuse liberals here of being ''BabyPumperAlerts''!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
That really is a disturbing movie with a gross story.

That sex scene is revolting. Its reads just like a male fantasy of a minor. Uhg.

There's a sex scene?

I've never seen a sex scene there but then I don't have my radar set to check for shit like that cos I'm not a fuckin raging perv.

Sensitivity to such may be construed as having a leaning.

Just sayin

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well. There is that time that Levon said he wanted to jerk off to a less than adult natalie portman

That was pretty sickening

Did he know at the time that she was so young? I really do not know the whole story...
Have you ever seen this movie?

The Professional

A number of years back on a now defunct forum this fucking creeper Levon who went by the name Peaches at the time announced to the forum that he was excusing himself for the evening so that he could go an whack off to this movie because he had a thing for Natalie Portman

She was fucking 12 during the filming of this movie.

And here you had some noseless freak talking about fapping to it.

BUt no no... that was all his big awesome troll and Troalled everyone !!!!

fuckhead deviant freak

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That sex scene is revolting. Its reads just like a male fantasy of a minor. Uhg.

There's a sex scene?

I've never seen a sex scene there but then I don't have my radar set to check for shit like that cos I'm not a fuckin raging perv.

Just sayin

Are we still talking about The Professional?

I dont recall a sex scene either. I thought it was a DAMN good movie. Lil kid sees her family killed by mobsters, lil kid asks a hitman to teach her to get revenge for her family. Thought it was great.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well. There is that time that Levon said he wanted to jerk off to a less than adult natalie portman

That was pretty sickening

Did he know at the time that she was so young? I really do not know the whole story...
Have you ever seen this movie?

The Professional

A number of years back on a now defunct forum this fucking creeper Levon who went by the name Peaches at the time announced to the forum that he was excusing himself for the evening so that he could go an whack off to this movie because he had a thing for Natalie Portman

She was fucking 12 during the filming of this movie.

I saw that movie many years ago.

I had no idea that was Natalie Portman. But I remember that character being a young kid.

Yeah, that is pretty disturbing.

Some days he says it was all a masterful troll and others that it never happened at all.

But plenty of posters saw it with their own two eyes

even Murdock admitted to it's authenticity on this very forum even

That post was probably also deleted.

BF is gonna have a full time job lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's a 2 way street, Lotus. Just wondering why you would make this about political sides, when it clearly hasn't been. The most vile post on this site came from a "lefty" talking about a user here F'ing another user's 5yo daughter. Even mentioning the child's nick name on an open forum :( I see what you're doing here .. typical victimhood bullshit because your hatred of people with differing political views. And FYI.. Seamajor also has called people a P doh.. This is why it has been banned here because it got out of hand from BOTH sides..

I missed that one about the 5 yr old daughter, but I'm assuming that was Flynn. As you should know, Flynn doesn't count. Flynn is a shock jock.

Sea called people pe.do because people have been calling him that forever. ALL CONs, btw.

It was actually Breakfall and Flynn doesnt get passes.

SSS is a shock jock. Flynn is just unhinged.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There's a sex scene?

Just sayin

Are we still talking about The Professional?

I dont recall a sex scene either. I thought it was a DAMN good movie. Lil kid sees her family killed by mobsters, lil kid asks a hitman to teach her to get revenge for her family. Thought it was great.

In the video Big posted it goes into the sex scene that they ultimately didnt put in the film.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Orphan has a seduction scene that is way worse than The Professional, the black lady i was sitting next to when we saw that movie went, "OMG, no girl, no way".

It was only at the end of the movie that you find out the spoiler and the identity of the orphan girl.

this scene was was pretty nasty too

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Would you give Matt Gaetz's adopted son a BJ, if it was offered?

Because, in my experience here, it is always CONs accusing libs.

Don't be shy, Maybe Matt would even join in if things got interesting.

Because, in my experience here, it is always CONs accusing libs.

Huh.

You'll notice....if you havent already....that Lotus refuses to see any of the hateful comments made by people on her "side" of politcs and focuses only on the "cOnZ" when they clap BACK.

It's as if the belief is that those on the left can do whatever they want to whoever they want and that whoever they decide to insult or even physically attack(Kyle Rittenhouse) is obligated somehow to allow it. Accept it lovingly. Or be branded as hateful people incapable of being civil.

It really used to drive me nuts, because I dont understand at all how anyone can think like this. At this point I just dont take anything they say about other people seriously.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have had enough here.... I going off to see the Canadians... catch you there!
Your Homoghey conservative gurls need your beard!

Cascur isnt conservative. Shes not even American.

Dont let that stop you though....it never has before. Everyone not far left prog is "teh right" or a "con" to you assholes. This is why so many people are calling the left a cult. You treat important issues like some sort of retard checker game you are playing and anyone not blue is red.

How many people you think your woke cult is losing because they dont want this in schools or pushed on children and they dont want to see sex predators coddled?

If that's what qualifies as a "con" I'm sure people okay with that.

But yeah of course.....its "trumptards" who are divisive and "boot people out" with "extreme prejudice".

While all someone has to do to get labeled a con is call out sex predators being sheltered and treated lightly.

See how automatically rude to people "leftists" are? But see its us who refuse to be civil because....the act of disagreeing with you guys is some attack. It's up to us to just never challange or call out anything on your "side".....lest we be the uncivil ones and deserving of insults.

You turn everyone who dare criticizes your insane "party" into an enemy and feel entitled to shit on them for no real fucking reason except they criticized your cult.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Caskur is a pragmatic leftist or village lib....

I know.

Admin has decided shes a "con" though because she opposes a position against the light treatment of sex offenders. Our progressives are a full blown cult and shes been deemed a heretic.

This....THIS is exactly why us "cOnZ" said that we dont ever see civility between the parties. You are not allowed to disagree with them or they will just attack and shit on you. What did Cascur do to deserve being spoken to like that? She wasnt being rude, or uncivil. The very fucking second one of these cultists sees something on their "side" get criticized they go into fucktard mode, shut down dialog and fling insults.

And when Caskur claps back, it will be HER that's "uncivil" and "hateful". Shes supposed to say "Yes daddy you're right! Thank you for degrading me! I now see the light!".

SMDH. You just cant talk to these people. They refuse.

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do the Far Left Libruls of the Southern Baptist Conference actively promote and encourage sexual abuse?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Southern Baptist sexual abuse: 5 explosive takeaways from the new 400-page report
, Staff writer
May 23, 2022Updated: May 23, 2022 10:22 a.m.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do the Far Left Libruls of the Southern Baptist Conference actively promote and encourage sexual abuse?

Southern Baptist sexual abuse: 5 explosive takeaways from the new 400-page report
, Staff writer
May 23, 2022Updated: May 23, 2022 10:22 a.m.

There you go cons! He GOTCHA!! Of teh SBC has child predators.....well that means the public schools can do it to!

Hey Admin? Mind telling us all WHO are the people who not only shined the light on this but have been fighting against it?

What is your point in sharing this? Are you saying if the SBC is hosting predators your "side" can as well? Are you saying that people in the SBC are definately all Trumptards so we should want left wingers to go easy on them? Are you saying predators exist everywhere so we should be open to them? Or that in your head it's worse when people outside the left do it?

What are you saying?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He don't know.... he's motorboating another bloke at the moment.

I dont get it. I really dont. We point out sex abuse is enabled by dems/progs in the form of going easy on predators and almost being apologists for them.

And he responds with an article about predators lurking and hiding in the church and how people are fighting for justice.

I have clue WHY he thinks pointing out sex abuse in the SBC is effective here because I have no clue what his point is.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Same with sports...
Anything so's you don't have to see...
Do untangle yourself's.
It's not as bad as one would think.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I swear it's harder then trying to reason with a toddler.

They just spout off riddles and if you dont understand you are stoopy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don’t say gay!!!!!!

This should NOT even be partisan. These are children, ffs.

Its like they have NO line. Theyll support ANYTHING if its fed to them in that paradigm where it's a left endeavor and any opposition is just "teh right" just being assholes just because. They shut down so hard theyll tolerate and defend medical experimentation on vulnerable children. Its complete madness.

It's such a relief to see the people who lean left who've been opposing this and to see left wing people speak out against it....even knowing theyll get viscious backlash and be labeled by those who are the ones actually desperate for hate and division.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Caskur is a pragmatic leftist or village lib....

I am down the middle and lean left on some issues.

The left have been taken over by wokists. :(((

The left was the party for working man and women's rights...

today it is a racists encouragement party. :(((

I did not vote in last weekend's election.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree and that's why I think BF made a wise choice altering his rules here to ban this.

But some people are working hard to have a work around and make those accusations regardless.
I have not noticed this since the rules have changed.. I just question why she had to make it about a political side?

Because, in my experience here, it is always CONs accusing libs. That's the only reason.

Well, sexual deviancy is much more common among the left. A lot of right wingers flat out hate the LGBT movement and are not afraid to say so.
Bullshit.

It really isn't. It's a fact.

And your definition of "fact" is: This is what I want to believe, so it's a fact.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree and that's why I think BF made a wise choice altering his rules here to ban this.

But some people are working hard to have a work around and make those accusations regardless.
I have not noticed this since the rules have changed.. I just question why she had to make it about a political side?

Because, in my experience here, it is always CONs accusing libs. That's the only reason.

Well, sexual deviancy is much more common among the left. A lot of right wingers flat out hate the LGBT movement and are not afraid to say so.

Most right wingers who flat out hate LGBT are closet cases, and closet cases are the absolute worst kind of pervert. Rapists and sexual molesters are perverts too, pal. CONs are always the most guilty of that shit. More than 30 women, including his ex-wife, can attest to Trump being that sort of pervert. The list goes on and on.

Furthermore, there is no "P" in LGBTQ, now is there? But that "P" sure exists among some very influential right wing groups.

Last edited: