It's weird how CONs here always accuse liberals here of being ''BabyPumperAlerts''!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
and yet never produce any evidence at all.

Q was driven away by unverified accusations of his ped.o.phi.lia, and of course for years people have accused Sea of the same, and I have never seen a shred of evidence. Now you are saying it about Murd. Again, where's the evidence? Where, please?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Q was driven away by unverified accusations of his ped.o.phi.lia, and of course for years people have accused Sea of the same, and I have never seen a shred of evidence. Now you are saying it about Murd. Again, where's the evidence? Where, please?

You should be very careful about the mushrooms you can buy in the street markets this time of year.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

You should be very careful about the mushrooms you can buy in the street markets this time of year.
That's what your Mom used to say about Lead Paint Chips.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Where was Murd called a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!?

I just thought it was fucking creepy that she decided to say that I look like a child naked.

Do shitlibs often sleep with women they think look like that children and then share that observation out of hatred? I'd say yes. That's pretty much what's happening.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's a 2 way street, Lotus. Just wondering why you would make this about political sides, when it clearly hasn't been. The most vile post on this site came from a "lefty" talking about a user here F'ing another user's 5yo daughter. Even mentioning the child's nick name on an open forum :( I see what you're doing here .. typical victimhood bullshit because your hatred of people with differing political views. And FYI.. Seamajor also has called people a P doh.. This is why it has been banned here because it got out of hand from BOTH sides..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The sad part is that is making the term meaningless, which is dangerous for actual children. It's atrocious behavior.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I agree and that's why I think BF made a wise choice altering his rules here to ban this.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I agree and that's why I think BF made a wise choice altering his rules here to ban this.

But some people are working hard to have a work around and make those accusations regardless.
I have not noticed this since the rules have changed.. I just question why she had to make it about a political side?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But some people are working hard to have a work around and make those accusations regardless.
I have not noticed this since the rules have changed.. I just question why she had to make it about a political side?

I noticed months ago I sorta lost my "human being" status and became "teh right". They won't communicate with me at all.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Screenshot-20220523-105400-Chrome.jpg

Definitely not a conservative....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Screenshot-20220523-105400-Chrome.jpg

Definitely not a conservative....

Fucking ew.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think this is happening in society and it seems a lot of the talk is coming from the right with "p e d o" and "groomer" accusations.

It's what I see in the news.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't think that most people think that a P doh is the product of just one political party.. At least I hope this isn't the case.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry, I find that hard to believe, Frood. It's a people problem not a political problem.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I don't think that most people think that a P doh is the product of just one political party.. At least I hope this isn't the case.

There's a broad spectrum but it's heavily weighted toward the left....
Yeah, it is mainly people on The Left who are trying to sell the idea that is is "Progressive" to accept that some people are attracted to children and to accept it.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Raven why do you think The State Of Florida has gone into open warfare against Mickey Mouse?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sorry, I find that hard to believe, Frood. It's people problem not a politcal problem.

It is. There is actually a very large and revolting list of democrat politicains and activists and donors (like Epstein) and an pretty equally long and revolting list of Republican sex abusers, politicains, SOME activists and donors (it's either Republican ones dont get caught as much or the democrats have an issue here we should all look at...but the dems DO beat Republicans on activists and donors. I do not think this because of party differences)

I mean who knows with what's going on in schools and such.

I agree with you, it's a human problem. But I AM disturbed by the dems embracing the far left woke cults sexual politcs. It's literally breeds rape, sex abuse and removes the rights of women. And they wont call it out because they are too partisan.

I guess the major differences is in how its handled.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Sorry, I find that hard to believe, Frood. It's a people problem not a political problem.

Lefties rationalise it and promote it to various degrees.... righties know it's wrong and hide it in shame (those that indulge in that behaviour)...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Raven why do you think The State Of Florida has gone into open warfare against Mickey Mouse?

Because they DONT want teachers exposing young children to adult sexual orientation and gender identity.

Have you even READ the bill? MOST of the country agrees with it. Sorry.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay, I'm backing out now..LOL.. I have commented on this topic as it applies to the OP's assertions that it's ONLY CONS calling people p dohs HERE. I think she's full of crap!!

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Okay, I'm backing out now..LOL.. I have commented on this topic as it applies to the OP's assertions that it's ONLY CONS calling people p dohs.. I think she's full of crap!!

LotusButt actually said "here" in the title.

And that sure is not the case.

For instance, I have seen The Leaker jump all over PLEASE ASS BOX ME! accusations, even when they have been explained as totally unfounded.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well. There is that time that Levon said he wanted to jerk off to a less than adult natalie portman

That was pretty sickening

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, I'm backing out now..LOL.. I have commented on this topic as it applies to the OP's assertions that it's ONLY CONS calling people p dohs.. I think she's full of crap!!

I think the allegations here have started with conservatives and some people on the left, including myself once in awhile, have pushed back.

It really is a disturbing thing to accuse individuals of with no evidence.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The sad part is that is making the term meaningless, which is dangerous for actual children. It's atrocious behavior.
I think the allegations here have started with conservatives and some people on the left, including myself once in awhile, have pushed back.

It really is a disturbing thing to accuse individuals of with no evidence.

By "pushed back", The Leaker means engaged in the aforementioned "atrocious behavior".

She is such a fucktard.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well. There is that time that Levon said he wanted to jerk off to a less than adult natalie portman

That was pretty sickening

Did he know at the time that she was so young? I really do not know the whole story...
Have you ever seen this movie?

The Professional

A number of years back on a now defunct forum this fucking creeper Levon who went by the name Peaches at the time announced to the forum that he was excusing himself for the evening so that he could go an whack off to this movie because he had a thing for Natalie Portman

She was fucking 12 during the filming of this movie.