Weird news stories

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's a headline that caught my eye

"A Greek priest was arrested for anointing the genitals of a tourist with holy oil and claims he did it because the man had a rash: report"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

wizer

Factory Bastard
Priest have ever more creative ways of validating their pedophilic compulsions, most of which are derived in some way from "I'm just passing on Gods word as I do HIS bidding".

And people line up every Sunday to sit and listen to this idiocy spewed at them by some imbecile in a robe who is considered to be the voice of authority by which people should use as guidance to live their lives.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Priest have ever more creative ways of validating their pedophilic compulsions, most of which are derived in some way from "I'm just passing on Gods word as I do HIS bidding".

And people line up every Sunday to sit and listen to this idiocy spewed at them by some imbecile in a robe who is considered to be the voice of authority by which people should use as guidance to live their lives.

To be fair, not all men of religion are like that, but there are definitely some creeps masquerading as "men of God." I just hope that there's a very special place in hell for those monsters.

Last edited:

wizer

Factory Bastard
If there only was a Hell. You gotta figure all those religious dudes who molest children have got it figured out, that's why they don't lose any sleep over what might happen to them after they take that last breath.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If there only was a Hell. You gotta figure all those religious dudes who molest children have got it figured out, that's why they don't lose any sleep over what might happen to them after they take that last breath.

They need to be thrown into jail to rot. The recidivism rate is ridiculously high among this group of offenders.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Or they already know that there's no God and we just die like animals never to "wake" again, which ties into what you just said.

Man made religion only serves the purpose of crowd control.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's exactly what I meant, sorry if it wasn't clear.
Or they believe their own bs

All I have to do is repent.

As a lapsed Catholic, I used to concern myself with forgiveness.

My guy tells me all Protestants (he's a lapsed Presbyterian) have to do is accept Jesus as savior. I asked him what about if you commit murder, rape, ethnic genocide...

Nope, all you need is the Jesus...

wizer

Factory Bastard
Here's another interesting news story that's been making the rounds.

In Alabama, a young attractive black woman went missing after calling in a 911 report that a toddler was walking on the interstate alone. No one heard from her again, and they found her car with personal belongings in it, including her phone and purse. The mind starts working.. did she get abducted while trying to help this child? Was it some sort of trap? Did she impulsively decide to kidnap the child and make a run for it?

There's been a massive search, family and friends are concerned for her, authorities are frantically trying to piece together what may have happened.

Then today, it's reported that she's home "safe and sound" with no other information yet available.

How about we make some guesses before the truth is revealed?

I'll say she made up the whole toddler thing for some reason that defies any logical explanation, and ran off somewhere because she was having a mental breakdown, then pulled her shit together and found her way back home.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's another interesting news story that's been making the rounds this past week.

In Alabama, a young attractive black woman went missing after calling in a 911 report that a toddler was walking on the interstate alone. No one heard from her again, and they found her car with personal belongings in it. The mind starts working.. did she get abducted while trying to help this child? Was it some sort of trap? Did she impulsively decide to kidnap the child and make a run for it?

So there's this massive search going on for the better part of this past week, family and friends are concerned for her, authorities are trying to piece together what may have happened.

Then today, it's reported that she's home "safe and sound" with no other information yet available.

I'll say she made up the whole toddler thing for some reason that defies any logical explanation, and ran off somewhere because she was having a mental breakdown, then pulled her shit together and found her way back home.

I read that story too and that's exactly what I thought, she had a mental breakdown.

It doesn't make a lot of sense otherwise. It's common for schizophrenia to present itself when people are in their 20s...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Or they believe their own bs

All I have to do is repent.

As a lapsed Catholic, I used to concern myself with forgiveness.

My guy tells me all Protestants (he's a lapsed Presbyterian) have to do is accept Jesus as savior. I asked him what about if you commit murder, rape, ethnic genocide...

Nope, all you need is the Jesus...

It's called "grace," which is the very reason Christ died for the sins of man. Or according to the Bible, we would have all been doomed because of the Old Testament requirements.

You are absolutely spot on! Accept Christ and try to follow the basic foundations of Christ-like behavior and you are saved.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

In Alabama, a young attractive black woman went missing after calling in a 911 report that a toddler was walking on the interstate alone. No one heard from her again, and they found her car with personal belongings in it, including her phone and purse. The mind starts working.. did she get abducted while trying to help this child? Was it some sort of trap? Did she impulsively decide to kidnap the child and make a run for it?

There's been a massive search, family and friends are concerned for her, authorities are frantically trying to piece together what may have happened.

I couldn't even fathom why she would worry her loved one's like that. She must have some screws loose.

I'm glad she's safe.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's called "grace," which is the very reason Christ died for the sins of man. Or according to the Bible, we would have all been doomed because of the Old Testament requirements.

You are absolutely spot on! Accept Christ and try to follow the basic foundations of Christ-like behavior and you are saved.

That's what he said too.

I think they should go to hell. If there were one. lol

wizer

Factory Bastard
I couldn't even fathom why she would worry her loved one's like that. She must have some screws loose.
It's sort of like when someone is so screwed up in the head they jump off a bridge. They don't have any regard for those they leave behind and the collateral damage it leaves for generations to come. I wish I wasn't taking from personal experience but unfortunately I am.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's sort of like when someone is so screwed up in the head they jump off a bridge. They don't have any regard for those they leave behind and the collateral damage it leaves for generations to come. I wish I wasn't taking from personal experience but unfortunately I am.

I'm sorry to read about your tragic experience. And yes, the one's left behind with the unanswered questions and such are the real victims as the person who is gone has nothing else to worry about. In my mind that kind of act is rooted in pure selfishness.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She's admitted she made it up.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She only ate two different types of fruit for the last 7 years.

C4oYuLh.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like the idea of only eating organic fruits, but unfortunately the human body needs more than that to survive. If she had taken vitamins with her extreme diet, she may or may not have passed away.

I think she also needed more calories. And fat, those fruits weren't enough to sustain her. Look at her arms, she was just skin and bones.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I think she also needed more calories. And fat, those fruits weren't enough to sustain her. Look at her arms, she was just skin and bones.

She was very lean, yes, she could have used more calories and fat in her diet. Hell, even a 12 ounce can of Coke once a week would have helped. Such a shame.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She was very lean, yes, she could have used more calories and fat in her diet. Hell, even a 12 ounce can of Coke once a week would have helped. Such a shame.

She had virtually no muscle mass on her arms. It's all skin, tendons, veins and bone. Too bad she wasn't a pescatarian or a regular vegetarian.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
She had virtually no muscle mass on her arms. It's all skin, tendons, veins and bone. Too bad she wasn't a pescatarian or a regular vegetarian.

Right?!

At least she would have gotten those important fish oils and some much needed protein. She pretty killed herself through starvation. Sooo very sad. It's amazing how "smart" people are some of the dumbest people when it comes to things like this. Her death was unnecessary and could have been prevented. That's the the saddest part in all this.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Sound of Freedom also stars
, who has been working against human trafficking for nearly 20 years.

Ahh, now I understand why she's no longer in mainstream Hollywood movies