It's weird how CONs here always accuse liberals here of being ''BabyPumperAlerts''!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
and yet never produce any evidence at all.

Q was driven away by unverified accusations of his ped.o.phi.lia, and of course for years people have accused Sea of the same, and I have never seen a shred of evidence. Now you are saying it about Murd. Again, where's the evidence? Where, please?

tradtionally leftists excuse paed-oh... Roman catholic clergy to.
Not only excuse it

promote it.
Would you give Matt Gaetz's adopted son a BJ, if it was offered?
Do you think your new red dress doesn't look right on you because of your lengthy E.T neck? Noodles?
Don't be shy, Maybe Matt would even join in if things got interesting.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Q was driven away by unverified accusations of his ped.o.phi.lia, and of course for years people have accused Sea of the same, and I have never seen a shred of evidence. Now you are saying it about Murd. Again, where's the evidence? Where, please?

Not only excuse it

promote it.
Would you give Matt Gaetz's adopted son a BJ, if it was offered?
Do you think your new red dress doesn't look right on you because of your lengthy E.T neck? Noodles?
Don't be shy, Maybe Matt would even join in if things got interesting.
when you were done sucking cock at the gloryhole, what happened next?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not only excuse it

promote it.

well leftists think they can save people with therapy. They think in terms of rehabilitation for perpetrators and therapy to cure victims.

we now know therapy doesn't work in the majority of cases.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not only excuse it

promote it.

well leftists think they can save people with therapy. They think in term of rehabilitation for perpetrators and therapy to cure victims.

we now know it doesn't work in majority of cases.
Their supreme court justice pick lets them roam free like they failed to pay a parking ticket or something

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Not only excuse it

promote it.

well leftists think they can save people with therapy. They think in terms of rehabilitation for perpetrators and therapy to cure victims.

Why are you cracking wise about Michelle Bachman's Husband?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
yep... no justice for victims... But I think it depends on victims who are groomed to victims set upon when it comes to cases before courts.

to me there should not be a difference... a wound is a wound is a wound that a victim carries around for life.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Liberals: Teachers should have the right to talk to children in grades K through 5th about their deviant sexual practices with their perverted mentally ill partners in lieu of teaching them math, reading & writing.

Conservatives: Children in grades K through 5 should not be learning about sex at all. Stick to teach about the things that are appropriate for that age group. reading, math and writing

Liberals: The word gay is being outlawed in the state of Florida -- we have to burn down a Christian house of worship!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not only excuse it

promote it.

I don't know who you are so don't write to me...ta!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Not only excuse it

promote it.

Get out of my thread nest you moran!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not only excuse it

promote it.

He's gonna run back to Cuckolds Been Tantruming now to say you've banned him from saying the word gay here

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Hey Admin..... do the modern Navy recruits wear pants on subs or just a loincloth that gets flipped up over the back?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Amazing how libs support peds but then are horrified when people call them peds

so what else do you call a person who supports peds running ragshod through our school systems? A righteous person of high moral character?

Fuckheads

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey Admin..... do the modern Navy recruits wear pants on subs or just a loincloth that gets flipped up over the back?
I hear the new very of Navy Pantelonaes have ass cheek cutouts in the back and maxipad padding in the front.

you know, for when those guise encounter "that" time of the month.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lotus Bud, fantastic thread you got the latent "BabyPumperAlert!" Trump Supporters to jizz all over themselves in this thread.

:Sad:
and fully disrespect the owners wishes while she was at it

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I hear the new very of Navy Pantelonaes have ass cheek cutouts in the back and maxipad padding in the front.

I heard that crew members on subs are meant to stop rump pumping during shower times and decompression topside lest they get nitrogen colon bubbles from the Bends during their bends....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I heard that crew members on subs are meant to stop rump pumping during shower times and decompression topside lest they get nitrogen colon bubbles from the Bends during their bends....
You know what they same about them Navy bois right?

100 sailors go out, 50 couples come back?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what a fag fest

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Is it true that the Navy did away with submarine submerse sirens in lieu of somebody saying "nom nom nom nom nom nom" over the shipwide channel, admin

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
5 years from now if you're on the west coast and type in "largest gay night club near me" I bet you the USS Ford comes up as the first google hit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well. There is that time that Levon said he wanted to jerk off to a less than adult natalie portman

That was pretty sickening

Did he know at the time that she was so young? I really do not know the whole story...
Have you ever seen this movie?

The Professional

A number of years back on a now defunct forum this fucking creeper Levon who went by the name Peaches at the time announced to the forum that he was excusing himself for the evening so that he could go an whack off to this movie because he had a thing for Natalie Portman

She was fucking 12 during the filming of this movie.

That really is a disturbing movie with a gross story.

That sex scene is revolting. Its reads just like a male fantasy of a minor. Uhg.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I agree and that's why I think BF made a wise choice altering his rules here to ban this.

But some people are working hard to have a work around and make those accusations regardless.
I have not noticed this since the rules have changed.. I just question why she had to make it about a political side?

I noticed months ago I sorta lost my "human being" status and became "teh right". They won't communicate with me at all.

The left/right divide on here is enormous and likely always will be.

Both sides have their views and they're pretty much set in stone. Meh, it is what is and can't really be helped.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I agree and that's why I think BF made a wise choice altering his rules here to ban this.

But some people are working hard to have a work around and make those accusations regardless.
I have not noticed this since the rules have changed.. I just question why she had to make it about a political side?

Because, in my experience here, it is always CONs accusing libs. That's the only reason.

Well, sexual deviancy is much more common among the left. A lot of right wingers flat out hate the LGBT movement and are not afraid to say so.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

tradtionally leftists excuse paed-ohs... Roman catholic clergy to.

They call them "MAPS" these days.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Because, in my experience here, it is always CONs accusing libs. That's the only reason.

Well, sexual deviancy is much more common among the left. A lot of right wingers flat out hate the LGBT movement and are not afraid to say so.
Bullshit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Bullshit.

It really isn't. It's a fact.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
5 years from now if you're on the west coast and type in "largest gay night club near me" I bet you the USS Ford comes up as the first google hit.

Along with a pic of a fresh faced and rosy cheeked Aidsman in 80's San Francisco, dressed in his recently acquired white sailor boi attire.

The sphincter blood stains would be frustrating....