Weird personal story about cheating and forgiveness

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If Lotus knew the wife was jealous.. it’s because the wife was talking about it. She went to the group to share her side and to prove to everyone she wasn’t interested in him.

DUH

And these fucktards wonder why their lives are filled with conflict and drama.

He was having an affair and his wife felt it and accused the wrong woman.

Unfortunately, friends are a casualty claimed in the divorce settlement.
Now why would her spidey senses be going off about our dear friend Lotus tho

considering she's such a pillar of humanity and morality and all that

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If Lotus knew the wife was jealous.. it’s because the wife was talking about it. She went to the group to share her side and to prove to everyone she wasn’t interested in him.

DUH

Now why would her spidey senses be going off about our dear friend Lotus tho

considering she's such a pillar of humanity and morality and all that

The timing of it all coincides with his new affair. Wifey jumped to obvious conclusions since she knew he enjoyed talking to Lotus. She was seeking sympathy and revenge simultaneously.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I hate gossip. I’m a fact hunter.

Bullshit.

If you were a fact hunter, you would not have come to this conclusion: "The timing of it all coincides with his new affair."

LettuceBrain said they were all friends for over 2 years. The affair was with a broad Bob only met 4 weeks ago.

How do you know the timing of the wife's jealously of The Homewrecker LettuceBrain was not a year or two ago?

You do not. You made a stupid assumption because facts are not important to you; gossip is.

You like to gossip about other people's conflict and drama because it makes your life seem a little more normal.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Bullshit.

If you were a fact hunter, you would not have come to this conclusion: "The timing of it all coincides with his new affair."

LettuceBrain said they were all friends for over 2 years. The affair was with a broad Bob only met 4 weeks ago.

How do you know the timing of the wife's jealously of The Homewrecker LettuceBrain was not a year or two ago?

You do not. You made a stupid assumption because facts are not important to you; gossip is.

You like to gossip about other people's conflict and drama because it makes your life seem a little more normal.

lol

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

DUH

Yeah. True.

Actually, Elaine and I are much closer now that she knows I never fucked her man. She told me herself that she suspected me (long after I heard it from others), and I told her I would never have done such a thing. She said she knows that's true now. I'm going to check on her today. :Happy5:

And for everyone else reading this, I told you I initially bonded with him thinking he was gay. I have had many gay male friends in my life. My friendship with him was very much on that level. Now, my other friend's reaction is making me believe I was right about that instinct.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bullshit.

lol
New bit in the Bob saga. I saw a friend who moved away and doesn't hang out with any of the Bob crowd anymore. I told her Bob left Elaine, and before I told her why, she said, "Oh, did he finally come out as gay?"

Yeah. I think my first instinct was right. I think he's deeply closeted.
B.O.B is short for battery operated boyfriend in certain circles you know

is this whole story a cover for something a bit more, how shall we say? A bit rubbery?

You think I made this story up because I wanted to tell a story about a dildo? Yeah, that makes all kinds of sense, coming from the mind of a man who dreams every minute of every day about the cock of someone he's never met.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bullshit.

lol
New bit in the Bob saga. I saw a friend who moved away and doesn't hang out with any of the Bob crowd anymore. I told her Bob left Elaine, and before I told her why, she said, "Oh, did he finally come out as gay?"

Yeah. I think my first instinct was right. I think he's deeply closeted.
B.O.B is short for battery operated boyfriend in certain circles you know

is this whole story a cover for something a bit more, how shall we say? A bit rubbery?

You think I made this story up because I wanted to tell a story about a dildo? Yeah, that makes all kinds of sense, coming from the mind of a man who dreams every minute of every day about the cock of someone he's never met.

He's a fucking tool.