Weird personal story about cheating and forgiveness

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, we have some very close friends here in Portugal. People we've been hanging out with consistently for 2 1/2 years. We've gone through a lot together and know each other very well. Maybe a dozen or so people (they're not all close friends to me, but as a group, that's how many of us there are). And we kind of all got together because of this one man. I'll call him Bob. Bob and his wife hosted a lot of events where we all got to know each other and bonded, so he was kind of the glue. He more so than his wife, whom I'll call Elaine.

Well, Bob and I especially bonded. As friends only. Honestly, I bonded with him early on thinking that he was gay and in a marriage of friendship, so I was comfortable hanging out with him alone when the spouses didn't want to do shit. Bob has had many female friends, and I have also had many male friends. No biggie. But, Elaine got a little jealous. She thought we were having a thing. I told everyone I know, No fucking way. I do not find Bob in any way attractive. Not interested.

Well, yesterday, Bob told all of us, one by one in texts, that he had fallen in love with a woman he met FOUR WEEKS ago, and was moving in with her. He called me to speak to me about it. I read him the riot act. I told him he was an asshole and out of his mind. I said the person he'll be living with in 6 months is not the person he thinks he's in love with now, and that he's a chicken shit, etc. tc.

Long story very much shorter, but, ultimately, every single person in our group has turned on him, except for one guy who's very intellectual and rational, and me. I reached out to Elaine and told her I am here for her and will do anything she needs, but I also told Bob I am practicing forgiveness and will not turn my back on him.

The others, except for the one rational guy, think Bob has betrayed the entire group. I think all the others are going to be mad at me for not choosing a side. My best female friend here thinks I'm crazy, and may even be pissed at me. But, I just can't do it. In any case, this cohesive group will never be the same.

I think everyone in this scenario is being an asshole, except for me, the rational guy, and Elaine. What a bunch of children.

Thanks for letting me share. :Awesomeness:
Exactly why I choose not to be chummy with a gaggle of friends. Who needs the dRama?

Well, maybe, but some of them have turned into real true friends, so...

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Maybe his wife didn't put out enough

perfectly acceptable reason to ditch her ass

juss sayen

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Bwahahahahahahaha

Never bothered posting at Lotus before as she seems a little fragile for my attentions yet I call bullshit once and my PM lights up with pure ass bleeding.

Bwahahahahaha

PWWWNNNEEEDDED

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
QuEWPUw.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bwahahahahahahaha

Never bothered posting at Lotus before as she seems a little fragile for my attentions yet I call bullshit once and my PM lights up with pure ass bleeding.

Bwahahahahaha

PWWWNNNEEEDDED

Fuck off, snowflake.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why you gotta bring your whack ass trolling into a good thread??

Dude. I'm having a quiet one but absolute bullshit is irresistable.

How's your fat ass anyway? Not dying of Covid yet?

See? You're the dumbass here. I post a completely true story and you're convinced I A) Made it up, and B) Am still in the US.

Dumb fuck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, we have some very close friends here in Portugal. People we've been hanging out with consistently for 2 1/2 years. We've gone through a lot together and know each other very well. Maybe a dozen or so people (they're not all close friends to me, but as a group, that's how many of us there are). And we kind of all got together because of this one man. I'll call him Bob. Bob and his wife hosted a lot of events where we all got to know each other and bonded, so he was kind of the glue. He more so than his wife, whom I'll call Elaine.

Well, Bob and I especially bonded. As friends only. Honestly, I bonded with him early on thinking that he was gay and in a marriage of friendship, so I was comfortable hanging out with him alone when the spouses didn't want to do shit. Bob has had many female friends, and I have also had many male friends. No biggie. But, Elaine got a little jealous. She thought we were having a thing. I told everyone I know, No fucking way. I do not find Bob in any way attractive. Not interested.

Well, yesterday, Bob told all of us, one by one in texts, that he had fallen in love with a woman he met FOUR WEEKS ago, and was moving in with her. He called me to speak to me about it. I read him the riot act. I told him he was an asshole and out of his mind. I said the person he'll be living with in 6 months is not the person he thinks he's in love with now, and that he's a chicken shit, etc. tc.

Long story very much shorter, but, ultimately, every single person in our group has turned on him, except for one guy who's very intellectual and rational, and me. I reached out to Elaine and told her I am here for her and will do anything she needs, but I also told Bob I am practicing forgiveness and will not turn my back on him.

The others, except for the one rational guy, think Bob has betrayed the entire group. I think all the others are going to be mad at me for not choosing a side. My best female friend here thinks I'm crazy, and may even be pissed at me. But, I just can't do it. In any case, this cohesive group will never be the same.

I think everyone in this scenario is being an asshole, except for me, the rational guy, and Elaine. What a bunch of children.

I think Bob is making a big mistake, but it is his life to live. He will have to deal with the fallout, which includes losing some friends - an unfortunate consequence.

That being said, it's not about the group it's about Bob and his wife and people ought not take sides at all. The group should refrain from judging, some of them are bound to make mistakes of their own.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think Bob is making a big mistake, but it is his life to live. He will have to deal with the fallout, which includes losing some friends - an unfortunate consequence.

That being said, it's not about the group it's about Bob and his wife and people ought not take sides at all. The group should refrain from judging, some of them are bound to make mistakes of their own.

Yeah, I agree, but they don't give a shit what I think and they are mostly acting like children.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You labelled him as a closet homosexual.

Many others apparently did too...

Maybe don't treat people you don't know well enough as closet homosexuals. You probably pushed him into these actions, because you're a dumb cunt who has no idea about human interactions. He could be bisexual.... or homosexual.... OR JUST TRYING TO TO GET AWAY FROM FUCKTARDS LIKE YOU.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe don't treat people you don't know well enough as closet homosexuals. You probably pushed him into these actions, because you're a dumb cunt who has no idea about human interactions. He could be bisexual.... or homosexual.... OR JUST TRYING TO TO GET AWAY FROM FUCKTARDS LIKE YOU.

You're a little too invested doncha think, whackjob?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can we please have a big bad Bob update

Update: He is awol. Too chickenshit to face any of his friends. No updates from anyone. I am the only one who told him I wouldn't turn my back on him, other than the rational guy, and no one has heard word 1 from him, including me. He moved out on Monday. I've been messaging Elaine and will probably go over there this weekend to help her with whatever. Word is their mutual friends in the US have also all written him off.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're a little too invested doncha think, whackjob?

Wow. I said I thought he was gay at first, not that I currently think he's a closet homosexual. And we have been friends for 2 1/2 years. I'm interested in human psychology, especially when it comes to people with disorders. I'd be interested to know how you think I pushed him into leaving his wife for a woman he has known for weeks.

Sorry, this is a response to crazy man @Harry McKnackers

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

The moral of the story: LettuceBrain is a horrible judge of character.