Welcome Aliens: Friendship is universal

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Top of my head, a few weird events in the last years that could be holograms

- Floating city in the clouds over a city in China
- A ghost train who pulled into a rail station, also in China
- The Pope disappearing from his window, like it was an image and not a real person.
Hi RANCIDMILKO

I'm not sure I understand. I believe in aliens, but are you saying that they will be responsible for the downfall of the human race?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I don't know much about all of this, but why do so many people view aliens as hostile? Why do so many folks assume that?

Projection. Look at what happens whenever a more technologically advanced human culture meets/invades/displaces a human culture less able to defend itself. Fuckin' exploitation, subjugation, generational misery, and not infrequently mass murder bordering on genocide.

It's what we would do so of course we presume others would do it to us as well.

If the aliens have any common sense they'll wipe us out before we spread like a plague to other solar systems... ruthlessly extracting whatever resources we want, toxifying whole new worlds, multiplying like a deadly bacterium or virus.

Perpetual expansion for the sake of expansion regardless of damage done to the host is the goal of only two things: cancer cells and humanity. They should both be considered enemies of all life in the universe.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Projection. Look at what happens whenever a more technologically advanced human culture meets/invades/displaces a human culture less able to defend itself. Fuckin' exploitation, subjugation, generational misery, and not infrequently mass murder bordering on genocide.

If the aliens have any common sense they'll wipe us out before we spread like a plague to other solar systems... ruthlessly extracting whatever resources we want, toxifying whole new worlds, multiplying like a deadly bacterium or virus.

Perpetual expansion for the sake of expansion regardless of damage done to the host is the goal of only two things: cancer cells and humanity. They should both be considered enemies of all life in the universe.
Hey you male cheap prostitute!

GTFO of this thread.

If you cant ad value, fuck your mother and fuck off you fucking AiDS troll! Whoreson! old swine

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Hey you male cheap prostitute!

GTFO of this thread.

If you cant ad value, fuck your mother and fuck off you fucking AiDS troll! Whoreson! old swine
he is a stealer of Imperial champagnes throughout the world. Keep an eye or two on your supply. He will replace it with liquid SCAT. Yikes. You've been warned

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Well put Garraty.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I've seen the real video and call me crazy, but I believe it's authentic.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

- The Pope disappearing from his window, like it was an image and not a real person.
This one was an experiment and they had whales floating around some lab or summat

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Alpha Centauri is a triple star system in the southern constellation of Centaurus. It consists of 3 stars: Rigil Kentaurus, Toliman and Proxima Centauri. Proxima Centauri is also the closest star to the Sun at 4.2465 light-years.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

At present technology it would take a ship between 12-18,000 yrs to reach the nearest star. The probability of accelerating a large mass which contains biological units several times the speed of light is near zero. Passing through a worm hole would probably be catastrophic. Not to mention pure fantasy.

It is statistically almost impossible for there to NOT be other life just in our own galaxy. Luckily, most other forms of life are at a comfortable distance very, very far away.

Consider, just getting a few peeps to Pluto would take ten years.

No such thing as cosmic visitors, folks.

Jest sayin'

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Alpha Centauri is a triple star system in the southern constellation of Centaurus. It consists of 3 stars: Rigil Kentaurus, Toliman and Proxima Centauri. Proxima Centauri is also the closest star to the Sun at 4.2465 light-years.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

At present technology it would take a ship between 12-18,000 yrs to reach the nearest star. The probability of accelerating a large mass which contains biological units several times the speed of light is near zero. Passing through a worm hole would probably be catastrophic. Not to mention pure fantasy.

It is statistically almost impossible for there to NOT be other life just in our own galaxy. Luckily, most other forms of life are at a comfortable distance very, very far away.

Consider, just getting a few peeps to Pluto would take ten years.

No such thing as cosmic visitors, folks.

Jest sayin'

That's all valid until you realize that it's based entirely on what *we* know of how the universe works.

We've barely begun to get a handle on the principles of quantum mechanics and it's already proved that the universe is far, far stranger than we could have imagined a few decades ago. Probability matrices collapsing simply by being observed, non-locality, quantum entanglement... and who can predict what we'll "know" a few decades from now? On the Kardashev scale, which goes from Type One up to Type Five civilizations, we're still at Type Zero. Technologically we're just clever apes pant-hooting at each other and flinging our own shit all over the place.

We don't even understand a lot about our own fucking planet for crying out loud.

Pretending we know what might or might not be possible for another species from another part of the galaxy/universe is sheer hubris and a further bit of proof that our understanding is still woefully inadequate to be making such evaluations.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

WTF? I haven't heard about any of this.

Got any links fella/?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The necks and ears of politicians and other so called authorities morphing on camera.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
No downfall, just very deep changes.

The deep changes are the downfall.

They want a more manageable 500 million to 1 billion total world population level and we're in the midst of a slow backburn/kill off.

The chaos will be astounding and give many people heart attacks... even some unjabbed.

Humanity is fucked.

The Dark Ages 2.0

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
All this was upchucked by the spooks after little Marco slipped an amendment into one of those US spending/porking bills a couple of years ago. Passed with little more than a murmur when its clear aliens exist to anyone who is cynical and made the effort to look at the evidence.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ladies and gents.

That thread was birtheded at meltdown. It is so premium, that I putted it in general.

Please no fights.

Yiu are about to witness a new life form soon.

Media and nWo is preparing us.

No more debts, hate or wars. One world government.

Aliens will come. We can't hide it.

@Weeg friendship is universal

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ladies and gents.

That thread was birtheded at meltdown. It is so premium, that I putted it in general.

Please no fights.

Yiu are about to witness a new life form soon.

Media and nWo is preparing us.

No more debts, hate or wars. One world government.

Aliens will come. We can't hide it.

@Weeg friendship is universal
Its the reptillians. Me and momma already know them