Welcome... Frood

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
The Bastard Factory Court of High Drama finds you: GUILTY!

- PI w/ no fucks given about first warning.

Frood has been found Guilty by the Court of High Drama and therefore sentenced to 7 days of exile in the AssBox.

*** Exile ends 1/25/21 ***

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I see that whiney little mealy-mouthed turdlet Seaboobs has made you his bitch... :LMAO2:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I see that whiney little mealy-mouthed turdlet Seaboobs has made you his bitch... :LMAO2:

What'd you do??? Hahaha

Photoshopped some gif images of Seaboobs from photos he posted of himself before...

They're calling it PI... lulz

In my opinion, the photos or information are no longer private once the person posts them, however, the person posting photos of their own do have copyrights to them, no? I could be wrong.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

What'd you do??? Hahaha

Photoshopped some gif images of Seaboobs from photos he posted of himself before...

In my opinion, the photos or information are no longer private once the person posts them, however, the person posting photos of their own do have copyrights to them, no? I could be wrong.

Not in works of parody or art...

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

What'd you do??? Hahaha

Not in works of parody or art...

Ahhhhh i gotcha.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Seaboobs does the same thing over at BC and Van forum to the point they mostly ignore him now. He can literally post an image in a thread and a couple of pages later, complain his PI is being reposted....lulz

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seaboobs does the same thing over at BC and Van forum to the point they mostly ignore him now. He can literally post an image in a thread and a couple of pages later, complain his PI is being reposted....lulz

What'd you do??? Hahaha

You lying failure. Enjoy your stay cig breath. DD you were born to fail. Try reading the rules stupid. I bet your passed out by now, and peed that filthy couch already.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
:Crazy:

Isn't about time for you to ride the business end of another pineapple?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
51-DB92-E0-6-C96-47-E3-B787-41-F35-F80-E0-DB.jpg

OK Cutie

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You're not into females at all....and anybody who can reach the gas and brake pedals without 4x4 wooden blocks...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I owe to myself to eat fresh. Easy when your connected to local farmers, fishermen, ranchers. Plus there’s a big gringo style market close by.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
We eat fresh too...

Our preserved foods are also fresh but due to the long shelf stable life of such things, we seldom utilise them except to cycle through the stuff once in a great while then replenish the stock.

I'm particularly fond of dehydrating vegetables and vacuum packing them in family serves for later hydration to be used in really quick soups.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We eat fresh too...

Our preserved foods are also fresh but due to the long shelf stable life of such things, we seldom utilise them except to cycle through the stuff once in a great while then replenish the stock.

I'm particularly fond of dehydrating vegetables and vacuum packing them in family serves for later hydration to be used in really quick soups.

Don’t you have farmers markets? Those kinds of things?