Welcome Guest!!

Perfectcrime

Gore Junkie
☠️
Hello...I'm new here. Just trying to figure out the site. Where's the GORE!! LOL

hFTBNoV.png
Thank you for your help...I figured it out...LOL

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
yep. i don't get it...they got the FEAR or something. i sometimes log on and its over 40 lurking in the shadows...i'm like wtf? just sign up...even if its the odd post here and there from them its contributing..and who knows they might enjoy the site

you can't live in FEAR forever it'll run and destroy you OR you can live on it like the Sawyer family did in the texas chainsaw massacre...make the FEAR your ol lil bitch and fuck her even when she cries NO NO NO stop it daddy...or something like that

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I hear Throb found us. Maybe it and Sharona can make mutant babies together.

ahtaC yddaM

I thought we had all agreed gramma was to put out her smokes after the last time her chair caught fire?

ahtaC yddaM

Pink fleshy mounds of cancerous tumor meat? Sign me up. Can't wait to become a feminazi!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear Guests,
I see you lurking in the shadows, stop it. Just hit the register button, you get a much better view from inside anyway.
There is a little something for everyone here and if it's not here yet, bring it. If you need help finding your way around and prefer to not disturb the already disturbed staff, feel free to ask me.
I may or may not be able to help, but I will try.
IVPKSIH.gif

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Welcome guest, the reason I love Bastard Factory is because we are all fucking screw loose bastards that don't give a fuck. Well, except Sharona, she has some weird worship me agenda so just pretend she is a deity and know that she won't read what you post. Don't be a fucking non posting lurker, dive in and talk ship, give some likes, stroke some egos, and visit meltdown, you might like it there.