Welcome to the Ass Box

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Breakfall

did you see blazor fucked me with countess ?

she removed me from the discord group because that faggots cock suck flap flaps too much

I most certainly did not lol. I havent even been on the Discord in nearly 2 weeks. Why would I want you to leave?

Are you lying, or are you gonna make me prove you're lying lol?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I most certainly did not lol. I havent even been on the Discord in nearly 2 weeks. Why would I want you to leave?

Are you lying, or are you gonna make me prove you're lying lol?
I dont go on much eaither but I like it and will miss chatting shits already shit enough I dont need it moar shittier right now

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
@X

Are you sure you weren't just trying to use an old/expired link to the channel?

Some of those "invites" you see posted have an unspoken use-by date and that has nothing to do with the receiver or even the person sharing the link... it's how Discord formats those invitations.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@X

Are you sure you weren't just trying to use an old/expired link to the channel?

Some of those "invites" you see posted have an unspoken use-by date and that has nothing to do with the receiver or even the person sharing the link... it's how Discord formats those invitations.

He cant spell worth a lick, he prolly spelled Discord wrong lulz.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I dont go on much eaither but I like it and will miss chatting shits already shit enough I dont need it moar shittier right now

Well I've always been here if you needed me, told you that several times. But you like talking your sorrows to the Ladies so I jus let you be your Lady like self :GiggleBitch:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey Blazor.

Is that Roddy Piper in your avi?

Why yes it is! From the movie They Live, you seen it?

I use to have a different animated one of him, but when they started attacking my Southern land a couple years ago, I switched it up.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Why yes it is! From the movie They Live, you seen it?

I use to have a different animated one of him, but when they started attacking my Southern land a couple years ago, I switched it up.
I thought it was. It's been a LONG time but I have seen it. The long fight scene where Piper made the guy put on the shades was awesome!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I thought it was. It's been a LONG time but I have seen it. The long fight scene where Piper made the guy put on the shades was awesome!

Hell yeah, damn good movie!

Ever see Rowdy's last tweet? Said the movie was a documentary!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No. Can't say I did. I used to love watching him wrestle in the 80's though.

Then he died a year and a half later!

I actually have on my All out of Bubblegum shirt, that has this image with his glasses on lol.

iu

I was at a costume shop in October, and snagged a Hot Rod shirt for $5!!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Then he died a year and a half later!

I actually have on my All out of Bubblegum shirt, that has this image with his glasses on lol.

iu

I was at a costume shop in October, and snagged a Hot Rod shirt for $5!!!

Gotta love the Hot Rod shirt. He really did a lot for wrestling. A shame that he's dead.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hey, turd burglar, she didnt kick yo ass lol. Why you lie?

Do you need assistance getting back on with your other fellow Cashews? :GiggleBitch:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Arrested for parking tickets. lol *rolls eyes* His voice almost sounds like Macho Man's.