Welcome... X

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I personally think you got a bum deal..... not saying this because you're my friend.. but I see what started your rampage... Breakfall trolled ya bud... You should have just ignored him :/

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I personally think you got a bum deal..... not saying this because you're my friend.. but I see what started your rampage... Breakfall trolled ya bud... You should have just ignored him :/
Oh wow (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

How the fuck are you Ravey ? mah chicky
remember when I used to brag how big a fan I was of this perV ?
One night on discord some members were talking about kids and I opined that I hope to see grandkids one day, he interjects with seXual innuendos which he takes cover behind as a 'joke' ...I know I got trollololed But facck you know me, I thrive here, rarely use general sometimes game so it was really no big trade off to let this cretin know what a creepy fellow he is .
we should talk one day ..I'll give you my number .... I know I know your privacy shit but it's ME ... I've always felt the kinship ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I still remebemr the smell of the duct tape when breaky tried to stoleded me

035pCwI.jpg

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah... You and Breakfall were tight.. 2 peas in a pod... Shame it had to come to this. I guess he won't be calling and serenading you with his harmonica anymore, hey ? HAHAHA.. I'm good, tho, been busy.. Welp.. back to my boring training vids grrrr!! laterz :) I'll visit again.. jailbird ;) lol

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ya you got the shitstick it seems, there were rumblings I can assure you, but your repercussions are the only one I see..
Yeah,I'm half surprised Breaky isn't down here as well after what he was posting.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah... You and Breakfall were tight.. 2 peas in a pod... Shame it had to come to this. I guess he won't be calling and serenading you with his harmonica anymore, hey ? HAHAHA.. I'm good, tho, been busy.. Welp.. back to my boring training vids grrrr!! laterz :) I'll visit again.. jailbird ;) lol
are you in training to make us look even moar hilarious :LOL3:

ha ha take care human

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen to me, Hatcher. You've gotta tell them! Soylent Green is people! We've gotta stop them somehow!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey @cw_ get your skanky arse down here and speak to Mr.X !
I think I've picked on the peeps she rides with ... she apparently thinks I'm good looKing my source informs me, but it'd put her popularity in jeopardy a la High skool stylee if she broke down and paid me any mind.
I'm hooked on 'er ... she routinely captures my interest .... I use to love her but the solo seX with myself ruined it LOL

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think I've picked on the peeps she rides with ... she apparently thinks I'm good looKing my source informs me, but it'd put her popularity in jeopardy a la High skool stylee if she broke down and paid me any mind.
I'm hooked on 'er ... she routinely captures my interest .... I use to love her but the solo seX with myself ruined it LOL

I've brought her down here to keep you company Mr.X.

• BroFist
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
2 pages of people simply taking pity on this drooling retard

lmao

when I got assboxed we were on page 7 by late that afternoon.

Biggie - The main event!

admin - the guy who cries, sucks cock and pays money to make Big Bad Biggie get ban ban :LOL3:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Holy shit, CW almost spoke to you, fella.... that must have cheered you up a bit???

I think her man Weeg, keeps her on a tight leash.
Hey Ayran did you see those filthy leftist try to ruin the snooker !!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
2 pages of people simply taking pity on this drooling retard

lmao

when I got assboxed we were on page 7 by late that afternoon.

Biggie - The main event!

admin - the guy who cries, sucks cock and pays money to make Big Bad Biggie get ban ban :LOL3:
Hey litter fella' ... how yoO doin ?

:LOL3: