Welcome... X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
ha ha you just keep on telling SEA to shave his nutZ .... telll the werld you're sick of mens pubes between your teeth :LOL3::LOL3:

fucking guy :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Let me guess, you dont use your dick either, Hobo the Clown :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
and I ain't putt'n yoO on teh ignoreZ .... yer far to retarded for my amusrment :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
yeah I bet you said that with a mouth full O mens pubes :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

fuck Goobs yer killin' me :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Well according to SeaQueef, gays shave their pubes. And if anything, THAT guy would know!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well according to SeaQueef, gays shave their pubes. And if anything, THAT guy would know!
Most women like a well kept cock area. But sea wouldn't necessarily know that since he's not into adults or women

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I must admit the color of my X is rather upsetting, it's like a horse shit brown color

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Most women like a well kept cock area. But sea wouldn't necessarily know that since he's not into adults or women

Bingo, its well known, a Lady likes to go down more when she dont have to pic a fro out her mouth lol.

I love a shaved Lady as well, at least the lips of her pussy minimum.

And when they get together, they make a nice SMACK>SMACK>SMACK sound hahahahaha.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You'll attract Breaky with that one lol.
I have my perV-away spray
sheldon-cooper-spray.gif
:LOL3:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Show your dildo bike to your grandkids one day if you’re luckily enough to have them…I don’t give a fuck. Fucking twat!
Whats that mean? I thought you wanted the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! rule enforced no? So what does this mean you whiny shovel faced drunk

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Whats that mean? I thought you wanted the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! rule enforced no? So what does this mean you whiny shovel faced drunk
Shut the fuck up you little dwarf! Christopher was so upset that I told him to dismantle his dildo bike…alright. Don’t fucking try talk to me you fucking drug manufacturer. Get a real job instead of poisoning the streets with your poison.

You need the authorities inquiring on your festy arse! Fuck global moderation…

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Shut the fuck up you little dwarf! Christopher was so upset that I told him to dismantle his dildo bike…alright. Don’t fucking try talk to me you fucking drug manufacturer. Get a real job instead of poisoning the streets with your poison.

You need the authorities inquiring on your festy arse! Fuck global moderation…
Look PI , that was already stated to being originally posted without consent.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Dude…you manufacture elicit drugs. Fucking go cry a fucking river ya fuckwit!
Rule 1, I hope your get the Assbox you deserve..

I'm pushing for that too, you know like I pushed for you to stay in meltdown mayhem.. :LOL3:

how'd that work for you