Welcome... X

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
@X your flame game has gotten too emotional w this topic. This is not about money. Breakfall hasn't donated in over 2 years. This is about you ignoring the kid fucker talk minutes after I asked. Twice.

I'm a shadow mod,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I hate rules, I hate we have 4 of them now. I hate censorship. We let everything slide. That's why this place opened... but a handful of people here are still calling each other P3d0s or implying we have actual groomers here.

A
new rule was created for this a year ago. I also used our software to censor the word out, but 'PLEASE ASS BOX ME!' was constantly circumvented w/ word salad. I removed the word censor yesterday because we're done name calling that shit and other than the political subject in the Politics/News forum it's dead here.

As most, I'm against it. If someone here is repeatedly vocal about it, we gotta ask them to stop or leave, but I don't see anyone advocating for this here, yet accusations still fly... it's ongoing, it's the complete opposite of creative wit, it's repetitiveness drenched in weak-sauce and for the boards best interest we need to remove members that can't rise above.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Honest to God Krissypissy…you don’t have to dismantle it if you don’t want to. Stop throwing your toys out the cot! You’re the bearer of baby Jesus! Lölölölöl

JWLRHN.gif
You should hack X's avvy with that gif LOL.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@X your flame game has gotten too emotional w this topic. This is not about money. Breakfall hasn't donated in over 2 years. This is about you ignoring the kid fucker talk minutes after I asked. Twice.

I'm a shadow mod,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I hate rules, I hate we have 4 of them now. I hate censorship. We let everything slide. That's why this place opened... but a handful of people here are still calling each other P3d0s or implying we have actual groomers here.

A
new rule was created for this a year ago. I also used our software to censor the word out, but 'PLEASE ASS BOX ME!' was constantly circumvented w/ word salad. I removed the word censor yesterday because we're done name calling that shit and other than the political subject in the Politics/News forum it's dead here.

As most, I'm against it. If someone here is repeatedly vocal about it, we gotta ask them to stop or leave, but I don't see anyone advocating for this here, yet accusations still fly... it's ongoing, it's the complete opposite of creative wit, it's repetitiveness drenched in weak-sauce and for the boards best interest we need to remove members that can't rise above.
he's still one of those tho' ... you would have been shocked .... trust me
I'll always let him know too, so you do what you have too, no hard feelings

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey X, I brought my pipe down here, its packed, wanna hit? Its 420!!!!

Everyone else form a circle, we 'bout ta get lit!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck it, its all gonna be burnt before X gets here, here ya go lol......

(passes da good shit to the left hand side)

:PuffPuffPass: :PuffPuffPass:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im about to throw some hash brown patties in the air fryer, and grill some burgers, then use the hash patties as buns lol. Some cheese melted on the burger before pulling it off, then add mustard and ketchup while assembling this wonderful creation.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Im about to throw some hash brown patties in the air fryer, and grill some burgers, then use the hash patties as buns lol. Some cheese melted on the burger before pulling it off, then add mustard and ketchup while assembling this wonderful creation.

The raccoon in the freezer must be for tomorrow

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
/me forms circle

achMs83.jpg

:PuffPuffPass:

Just fucking say Hi X'y already jeebus christO'
you hangin' around here like a kittin waiting fer me to own you c'mOoOOn already yoO know you wannnnnna (:

I'm not a douche, I'm actually pretty a'ight .... @Bastard Factory s fav poaster :LOL3:

how we ever gonna be a thang Cdub ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey X, I brought my pipe down here, its packed, wanna hit? Its 420!!!!

Everyone else form a circle, we 'bout ta get lit!!!!
You smoak bush weed brah, like Breakintokidsrooms .....

LSO for primO ganja-heads like myself ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sea with the report button I see :GiggleBitch:

Just askin' questions and stating facts Mr. BF. He really did post those pics. The sick freak.

Yes @Blazor just like break talks of seXual devvices when kids are the convo fuuuuck offf LOLOL you have a bonafide creeper in your midst and you could give no fuks

X

xXx
Site Supporter
there's a swine out there asking for men's semen from the homeless .... wtf ?? he's supposed to be wise and powerful :LOL3: maybe that's what gives him those supder powers :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@X what's up brah?
How you holding up?
Nothin' to do down here but time.
Lots of time..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
oh yeah, that'll make you not a peeedo :OhGawd:
Bleeeeeeeeed! Löl…one dildo bicycle gif and some sound advice when you were off your tree…and I’ve got you utterly dismantled.

Stay off the drugs you mental muppet!

Moar Arrrrrrrrrrrseboxx fer yoooooooooooooooo! Lölölöl

:LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
:Awesomeness: I think you do more Stumpy
Get out of the BoXx you wrinkled little fuck…before I put you permanently in here for your yawnfest spamming!

Go fucking reverse—eat another pineapple or sip some moar Penis Colada from your developing village you elderly halfwit.
I’m sure every Costa Rican Colon makes a difference…

:GdBy: