Welcome... X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Get out of the BoXx you wrinkled little fuck…before I put you permanently in here for your yawnfest spamming!

Go fucking reverse—eat another pineapple or sip some moar Penis Colada from your developing village you elderly halfwit.
I’m sure every Costa Rican Colon makes a difference…

:GdBy:
wow, this guy sure is grumpy before he steals his first kid for the day

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If he’s still here he’s taking it a lot better than that poosay admin

Admin ran away crying like a bitch just for being confined to meltdown for a few days

What a weak ass chump
well thank you Sleepy dwarf ... I do declare that were almoast a compliment ...

a small one :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
et were a sad Morn'
spent the later part O it chalking out the allowed space for a memorial garden ...
now it's time for a few shots, a beer er two or three ... gentleman, BARS OPEN !

drink-shot-glass.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
et were a sad Morn'
spent the later part O it chalking out the allowed space for a memorial garden ...
now it's time for a few shots, a beer er two or three ... gentleman, BARS OPEN !

drink-shot-glass.gif

If you cant smoke my Cali Ganja, Im not drinkin' your piss beer.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Blazor how's the new gig ?

heard you were the new squeegee guy at the all cousin fuck-fest feat Humpy the Donkey :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

guy talks about Costa rica but he's from family fucker central :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: home of the inbred Jeep driver :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
I was gone when you got "ass boxed." What kind of mentally ill shit did you pull? Let me guess? You started acting more ridiculous than Breakfail?

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I was gone when you got "ass boxed." What kind of mentally ill shit did you pull? Let me guess? You started acting more ridiculous than Breakfail?
LOOK !!

Before :
nafcton.jpg

AFTER :

3F401D2-zoom.jpg

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I did nothing, just said breaks is a peeedo because he is