Well here go with Supreme Court packing

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Personally, I woulda made DC the 51st state and Peurto Rico the 52nd state first.
Personally, I would slap your oblong crooked head for saying that

Well...jes' saying that if they wanted ta pack the court, that's how they should've gone about it.

They're a bit too blatant in their intentions. They're too obvious.

First, the should've created the votes needed to pass their legislation.

Anwyays, creating DC as the 51st state was one of their stated intentions & everyone knew about that. So, it was nothing new or not unexpected. So that's how I would've gone about it.

Puerto Rico as the 52nd should've been their next project and then Supreme Court packing if that was what they intended.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
so what happens if it's changed to allow more judges and the Conservs win again and get to load it as Trump did .. curious
potentially backfiring no ?

• Agree!
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
so what happens if it's changed to allow more judges and the Conservs win again and get to load it as Trump did .. curious

Even if they're unsuccessful in increasing the court size, they should impose term limits on all the justices. That would be a much needed improvement on the current system.

Seems there's been more than a few cases where the Judge is losing his or her marbles & can't really do their job properly anymore.

Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Even if they're unsuccessful in increasing the court size, they should impose term limits on all the justices. That would be a much needed improvement on the current system.

Seems there's been more than a few cases where the Judge is losing his or her marbles & can't really do their job properly anymore.
There are no term limits because our founding fathers wanted them entirely unbiased and unbothered by the current political landscape.

It's kinda the best of the worst situation as it does lead to drunk with power syndrome in narcissistic hyperpartisan scum bag maniacs.

Take RBG for instance.

She's in hell now thankfully

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There are no term limits because our founding fathers wanted them entirely unbiased and unbothered by the current political landscape.

It's kinda the best of the worst situation as it does lead to drunk with power syndrome in narcissistic hyperpartisan scum bag maniacs.

Take RBG for instance.

She's in hell now thankfully

RBG was selfish tho.

She could've stepped down during Obama's first term during his first 2 years in office.

Didn't she have cancer back then?

But then she got so enamored with the idea of hanging on, so if the court is 6-3 in favor of the Conservatives, a lot of that was her fault.

I seem to remember the Democrats were urging her step down like the other Justice Stevens, she didn't.

so she was too power hungry, and it's cases like tha where a 75 year old age limit would do either party good.

If Ginsberg had stepped down between 2008-10, the court would still be 5-4.

Anyways at the time, BG was past the age of 75, so a term limit rule would have forced her to step down.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I cant wait for Trump to get elected to his 3rd term so he can pack the court with 20 white men!!! With a history of rape and MURDER!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I cant wait for Trump to get elected to his 3rd term so he can pack the court with 20 white men!!! With a history of rape and MURDER!!!!

Yer country oughta split in 2 ta save it from itself.

Then the way, the Red and Blue States would have no one else to blame for their troubles afterwards except themselves.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That the way, the Red and Blue States would have no one else to blame for their troubles afterwards except themselves.
Better yet, we should have a civil war and just butcher everyone on the left. Problem solved.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That the way, the Red and Blue States would have no one else to blame for their troubles afterwards except themselves.
Better yet, we should have a civil war and just butcher everyone on the left. Problem solved.

That's why you should split your country up, so ya'll be safe from one another.

So you could have gun laws in 1 half, and none in the other & ya'd be free ta kill each other in the other half...Lokmeer!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Then the way, the Red and Blue States would have no one else to blame for their troubles afterwards except themselves.

I really wish this would happen.

There is no way to share a country with these hyperpartisan radicals. They have gone off the edge and are just hostile and unreasonable.

It's for the best if the country does split. Though I doubt they would be happy with that and would still refuse to leave us alone.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Personally, I woulda made DC the 51st state and Peurto Rico the 52nd state first.
Personally, I would slap your oblong crooked head for saying that

Well...jes' saying that if they wanted ta pack the court, that's how they should've gone about it.

They're a bit too blatant in their intentions. They're too obvious.

First, the should've created the votes needed to pass their legislation.

Anwyays, creating DC as the 51st state was one of their stated intentions & everyone knew about that. So, it was nothing new or not unexpected. So that's how I would've gone about it.

Puerto Rico as the 52nd should've been their next project and then Supreme Court packing if that was what they intended.

More than likely DC as a state would be unconstitutional. Not to mention it is so small no sensible state would allow it to be admitted.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Outstanding idea!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bottom line:
President Trump played the SCOTUS game within the guidelines.
The sore loser left now wants to change the guidelines to suit their subversive progressive horse shit.

But there is one problem.

Mitch McConnell didn't negotiate in good faith when he refused to appoint Justice Garland to the USSC as was the prior tradition. The reality being, ithe court should be 5-4 now.

So the Republicans played dirty so the Democrats are doing it back.

Hence this has created a vicious cycle of one upmanship.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looks like the party leadership has seen all the negative poll numbers, did the cou ting of votes, and knows this proposal will not pass and worse that it will make large numbers of independents turn against the far left.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How the world sees Trumptards.

What a bunch of morans!
a34bb428-ce94-425e-ba8d-51492065c125_1920x1080.jpg

Yes I agree, the hyperpartisan brainwashed upper class whites who get all their info from corporate media sources ARE fucking morons.

But they certainly are NOT "the world". It can feel like the "world" exists of the soyboy yuppies in all your echo chambers, where everyone is narcissistic and thinks the world revolves around yourselves and everyone else are just intruders.

Maybe if you guys were not so simple and closed minded, you would be better and more thoughtful people.
Aidsmin is a perfect example why it is perfectly normal to hate liberals

Mean and willfully ignorant is a bad combo.
Mean ONLY when they are dealing with people who cannot defend themselves. They never try their bullshit on those they know will turn their mouths into tooth shooters.

Fact

Like Cuck Norris the feminist action hero who round house kicks women for "women's rights"?

Cuck Norris bwahaha.