What are you doing this Weekend?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not reading all of Dovid’s skank ass pathologically certifiable insanity posts.... but Weaper’s swollen, leaky anus is stanking up the place something fierce. He is such a fucking crybaby *sighs*

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've had some sort of stomach bug so I'm staying home and resting while the gang goes to a family thing.

Probably get some laundry done.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've had some sort of stomach bug so I'm staying home and resting while the gang goes to a family thing.

So what you’re saying Dovey, is that your stool isn’t solid for the time being?
:LOL1:

Right now its JUST puke. God willing it stays that way lol.

It hit me yesterday. I felt fine, made spaghetti....but had no appetite so I didn't eat. I gave the Squish a bath and then when I started doing her sight word flash cards with her....I just got hit with nausea. Pretty awful.

I've felt like shit since.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It hit me yesterday. I felt fine, made spaghetti....but had no appetite so I didn't eat. I gave the Squish a bath and then when I started doing her sight word flash cards with her....I just got hit with nausea. Pretty awful.

Hope it settles down. Drink some kombucha and get some probiotics into your system. Your gut flora will thank you for it.:rightON:

Just spent a day exploring the coast. Found this nice little bay in the process...

TUCJ3rf.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hope it settles down. Drink some kombucha and get some probiotics into your system. Your gut flora will thank you for it.:rightON:

Just spent a day exploring the coast. Found this nice little bay in the process...

TUCJ3rf.jpg

I hate kombucha. I do have some probiotic juice called "good belly" I'm gonna get into as soon as I'm sure it won't just come right back up.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Portugal is locked down until after Easter. Christmas caused a bad spike, and they're not letting that happen again. That's cool, because I'm really not in the mood to get it again.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Portugal is locked down until after Easter. Christmas caused a bad spike, and they're not letting that happen again. That's cool, because I'm really not in the mood to get it again.
At least the majority of the Portuguese can have relaxing bubble baths and wash away their strong ethnic body odours. And you’ll love the extra breaks you elementary teachers enjoy having. Winning!

tenor.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Washing a backlog of clothes and towels after our previous front loader forgot how to spin cycle effectively... but not bad for a 14 year old machine... it served us well... RIP.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just got back from the Saturday market, Farmers market, Vendador de pescado, butcher shop. Stocked for the week which includes the ides.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m still laying in bed and sipping this cup of coffee... procrastinating building my closet organizer... and looking at this pile of laundry....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually I need to clean all of the A/C filters. Some gardening and a surf down the street @ 3

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually I need to clean all of the A/C filters. Some gardening and a surf down the street @ 3

What I wouldn’t give to see some waves today *sigh*

I can drive about an hour south to find then, but my father won’t let me surf here... not even with a helmet... too many trees in the ocean for him to be cool with allowing his only daughter to try.

Looks like I’ll be taking the longboard out for a spin soon.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My wife has an older son (now 16) from her first marriage who wanted to stay in Panama with his father's family. He has now changed his mind and wants to move in with us here in California. We will be driving up to LAX tomorrow night so we can pick him up after his flight lands at 11pm.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Real similar to what I had yesterday. I smoked up, got me a reuben burger, had many dark beers.

Wandered downtown with friends in search of Celtic music, and most these fucks were playing modern pop music and shit. Eventually met up with a couple at a pub that plays Celtic, and they jammed for 3 hours.

Got home, popped a pizza in the oven, laid on the couch, and woke 2 hours later to a black pizza lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just relaxing today. Probably walk the trails because I feel worlds better today.

I been relaxing most the morn too, from a night of getting sloshed and dancing my ass off lol. Im ready to do something now.