What are you doing this Weekend?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
9k7YPkJ.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hanging out with my lil brother, he in town, had to come back for a funeral, his step brother.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I took a nap then when I woke up I had to clean up the three dead lizards and a baby bird which was literally gasping its last gasp. My cat seems to be a killing machine and brings them all inside to share. Thanks, kitty. :/

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
Dinner in the Big city means I'm gonna treat the waiters with contempt. They're lucky to be working. I have them stand by close to the table and just be available.

I rarely ever need anything though.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
This evening I will enjoy a pan fried Salmon Filet and Garlic Baked Asparagus washed down with a delightfully hoppy local IPA, then first thing Saturday morning I will carpe the fuck out of the diem, and murder it!

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
The salmon fillet and baked asparagus sounds dry. I already know you’re going to be constipated on Sunday to cap Off your weekend

Big Sexy

Site Supporter
My wife and I are separated so she made me live in apartment 2 miles away. I still go to the house to do laundry though

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Going to pick up my clones ..
dude just emailed and I'm all set (:

no fucking seeds this year yipEEEee
violator kush and insane kush

happy as a pig in shit

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My wife and I are separated so she made me live in apartment 2 miles away. I still go to the house to do laundry though
Is the grudge sex good?

lol was gonna say (:
it's weird at that point of a separation ..not together but friends sort of where's the pussy ? lolol
I really missed her food when it went down with me, FACKKK she could cook, she still makes little care packages of food for me at times

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Is the grudge sex good?

lol was gonna say (:
it's weird at that point of a separation ..not together but friends sort of where's the pussy ? lolol
I really missed her food when it went down with me, FACKKK she could cook, she still makes little care packages of food for me at times
Breaking up blows the big one, but it can have it's good moments.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The pasta

fuck the smell in the hallway of our condo when I would come home from work
tumblr_ovqlykdU0n1w8xu91o1_500.gifv

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is the grudge sex good?

lol was gonna say (:
Breaking up blows the big one, but it can have it's good moments.

yeah like new pussy (:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm getting rid of some furniture to make room for new furniture.

Getting the other side of this livingroom cleared out so I can rip out the carpet and get a good look at the subfloor and depending on whether that needs to replaced I can start putting down new flooring. I cannot wait to start putting in the new floor ♡

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Getting the other side of this livingroom cleared out so I can rip out the carpet and get a good look at the subfloor and depending on whether that needs to replaced I can start putting down new flooring. I cannot wait to start putting in the new floor ♡
shit, too bad I'm FAR AWAY ... I could have given you a GREAT deal on flooring

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

She could use a good deal, I hear its expensive now.

Dove, if its squishy, its bad. That shit made of dust and glue. I've had to replace the majority of mine. Its not hard though. Just get plywood and not that fucking glued together shit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Got invited to sing Sea Shanties around a bonfire tonight, should be fun.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That would have been awesome lol.

I'm putting real wood down so it's not a cheap endeavor. I'm just trying figure out if I want to lay it length or width wise.

I never installed a floor before but we are dead set on doing it ourselves. And pretty confident we got it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She could use a good deal, I hear its expensive now.

Dove, if its squishy, its bad. That shit made of dust and glue. I've had to replace the majority of mine. Its not hard though. Just get plywood and not that fucking glued together shit.

Oh I know. I know I'll have to replace subfloor in the kitchen and bathroom, and I may have to reinforce some of the joists. I'm definitely putting more weight in the house.....so we are going to have to make sure the place can hold all the wood we are going to be using. Like the floors, the cupboards .....then the walls are going to be replaced for dry wall or sheet rock and we are putting window sills in.

Right now its that old wood paneling and the windows are flat.....if I said that right? Anyway I hate it. I'm gonna build decent windows lol.

Some of the stuff we want to do has to wait until we plop this thing on land.

I'm pretty butt hurt by how much lumber costs right now. The fuck.

Big Sexy

Site Supporter
Is the grudge sex good?

She has a boyfriend who moved into my house February 18. Both my kids still live there.
I drove by their on Thursday and he was cutting the grass with my sit down mower and also wearing MY sunhat. I was so damn mad, but kept driving.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
the right tools and a beer make it so easy (:

I've already had several tantrums, cried 3 times, and wondered wtf I got myself into since I got here lol.

I HOPE you are right. It SEEMS pretty simple.....especailly compared to other big projects that need to happen. Like completely redoing the kitchen. I'm literally gutting it. We will probably need to move into the camper while that's going on.

Reactions: X