What are you doing this Weekend?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My wife and I are separated so she made me live in apartment 2 miles away. I still go to the house to do laundry though
Is the grudge sex good?

She has a boyfriend who moved into my house February 18. Both my kids still live there.
I drove by their on Thursday and he was cutting the grass with my sit down mower and also wearing MY sunhat. I was so damn mad, but kept driving.

Wow... that's awful.

I'm sorry you are going through that :/

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm getting rid of some furniture to make room for new furniture.

Getting the other side of this livingroom cleared out so I can rip out the carpet and get a good look at the subfloor and depending on whether that needs to replaced I can start putting down new flooring. I cannot wait to start putting in the new floor ♡
shit, too bad I'm FAR AWAY ... I could have given you a GREAT deal on flooring

She could use a good deal, I hear its expensive now.

Dove, if its squishy, its bad. That shit made of dust and glue. I've had to replace the majority of mine. Its not hard though. Just get plywood and not that fucking glued together shit.

Oh I know. I know I'll have to replace subfloor in the kitchen and bathroom, and I may have to reinforce some of the joists. I'm definitely putting more weight in the house.....so we are going to have to make sure the place can hold all the wood we are going to be using. Like the floors, the cupboards .....then the walls are going to be replaced for dry wall or sheet rock and we are putting window sills in.

Right now its that old wood paneling and the windows are flat.....if I said that right? Anyway I hate it. I'm gonna build decent windows lol.

Some of the stuff we want to do has to wait until we plop this thing on land.

I'm pretty butt hurt by how much lumber costs right now. The fuck.

THE FUCK ... in America too, the prices are KILLING me right now, those foul fucks gouging us because we're home doing renos
a 2 x 4 was $2.50 now it's $9.50
a sheet of sheathing was like $40 now it's $85 ffs

Reactions: Ice

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Getting the other side of this livingroom cleared out so I can rip out the carpet and get a good look at the subfloor and depending on whether that needs to replaced I can start putting down new flooring. I cannot wait to start putting in the new floor ♡

She could use a good deal, I hear its expensive now.

Dove, if its squishy, its bad. That shit made of dust and glue. I've had to replace the majority of mine. Its not hard though. Just get plywood and not that fucking glued together shit.

Oh I know. I know I'll have to replace subfloor in the kitchen and bathroom, and I may have to reinforce some of the joists. I'm definitely putting more weight in the house.....so we are going to have to make sure the place can hold all the wood we are going to be using. Like the floors, the cupboards .....then the walls are going to be replaced for dry wall or sheet rock and we are putting window sills in.

Right now its that old wood paneling and the windows are flat.....if I said that right? Anyway I hate it. I'm gonna build decent windows lol.

Some of the stuff we want to do has to wait until we plop this thing on land.

I'm pretty butt hurt by how much lumber costs right now. The fuck.

THE FUCK ... in America too, the prices are KILLING me right now, those foul fucks gouging us because we're home doing renos
a 2 x 4 was $2.50 now it's $9.50
a sheet of sheathing was like $40 now it's $85 ffs

We are using reclaimed wood and doing our own installation. That saves some money.

I'm just hoping the subfloor there doesnt need replacing but I do need to put new insulation in, we are using wool and maybe that cellulous spray stuff. It's more then that pink shit but it's better. We may have to strengthen that subfloor either way though because we are putting a wood burning stove in that part of the house. Itll be awesome when it's done....worth all the angst over prices I hope!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Dinner in the Big city means I'm gonna treat the waiters with contempt. They're lucky to be working. I have them stand by close to the table and just be available.

I rarely ever need anything though.
tenor.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My son came and took the dog out, I had my second jab yesterday, so according to him I’m now a fucking invalid ...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That would have been awesome lol.

I'm putting real wood down so it's not a cheap endeavor. I'm just trying figure out if I want to lay it length or width wise.

I never installed a floor before but we are dead set on doing it ourselves. And pretty confident we got it.

If it is the locking floor boards then it is not hard but be extremely careful about anyone stepping on the edges. Nothing like having to take out a whole row of finished floor boards because some dumbass cracked one with his big fucking clown shoes.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Saying with my old GF. She’s got an unbelievable place here in the Alexander valley. Vineyards and wine til I drop. Not to mention the killer bud from the store. Nice alternative

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Enjoying being back in Portugal. The weather is great and lockdown has ended. It's beautiful. A long walk along the river and a brunch with friends. That's about it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice LB. We went to a Portuguese restaurant in Sonoma last week. Had an awesome seafood stew that had sausage in it. Can’t remember the name of the dish. Drank a nice bottle of Ros’e

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sunday I’ve got people coming, today I’m just chilling listing to the rain...

That was me yesterday, lazy day with rain. Today is my last day I get to spend with my brother before he goes back across the country.

Tomorrow Im going topless up in the mountains.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice LB. We went to a Portuguese restaurant in Sonoma last week. Had an awesome seafood stew that had sausage in it. Can’t remember the name of the dish. Drank a nice bottle of Ros’e

Prolly caldeirada com chouriço or caldeirada de frutos do mar com chouriço.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Went clothes shopping for the youngest with my wife and the youngest. The elder boy was invited but didn't want to come so he got nothing. I also bought a new router as my old appears to have died but now it is turning out to be a real bitch to get that router configured and working.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got people coming today, one of my mates drove here in her pyjamas 8 30am, now in the shower getting dressed, lol don’t you just love the crazy people in your life...