What are you doing this Weekend?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Saturday: try to find a size fitted platform with soft castors and enough area to mount a component panel for the battery.

Sunday: That's lazy hot bath and TV series catch up day... maybe a big brunch too.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Headed to a cabin in the country in the morning. Be a bunch of bands all day, and around 200 people. Campfire jamming after, and prolly camping.

Sunday is Sea Shanty day.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I took a couple days off work. Friday night, I hung out and drank beer with the neighbors. Some friends of mine played in two different bands at a breast cancer benefit yesterday, so I went along to see them play. Today will be a relaxing day of cooking and cleaning.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Slept in with my snuggle beast. Coffee and then the beach. The kids are learning to boogie board so they can eventually graduate to surf boards. Gotta build those paddle/swim muscles up so they can eventually paddle out.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Had a few beers last night and I'm dropping Pepe LePew farts this morning... those really hot higher pressure sorts every few minutes...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
~cooking spaghetti carbonara for dinner
~trying to bring the basil plant I nearly drowned back to life
~Booking reservation for Disneyland in October so we can see the Halloween decorations with his kids
~rocking my man’s world
~then tomorrow morning making cappuccinos with my love while we find something fun to do with his kids since we have them this weekend

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
But in all seriousness, I've been helping people when I can and if they really look to be in need.

With the pandemic, things that had disappeared are coming back, like kids selling candy in the traffic lights and people pushing trash carts around.

Last week I was coming back from the lake and I saw this very old man pushing a cart full of cardboard under the scorching sun. That kinda of stuff really breaks my heart. I stopped the car and went to talk to him. He told me he has been choosing between eating and taking his medication lately, because everything is just too expensive, so he has to push the cart to be able to do both. 73 years old.

I gave him all the money I had on me, 200 reals and change. That's less than 40 dollars these days, but it's almost the amount they're giving as pandemic financial support for people like him, monthly.

You know they deserve it because they always hesitate a little, you can see the shame in their eyes, these people have worked their whole lives while they could, but being the fucked up 3rd world hellhole we are, many have to live their last years suffering thru hell to continue living. I gave him my address and I told him to come once in a while. In Brazoo we have something called "the basic basket", which are sets of food itens that they pack together usually with a discount, it's enough for a family of 3 to pass a month or so. I'll buy and keep one here for him, it's better than giving them money. They get money from the government, so they can use it pay for other things. Giving them money sometimes is a temptation, some end up buying booze or drugs and family members sometimes will steal it from them.
GXLrTIV.jpeg

Last edited:

Froggy

Banned
Banned
getting drunk now and on sunday getting a new pussy cat. 10 weeks old and its on of those gray/white combo ones. mostly gray. i can't think of the name of the breed. so fuck right off

Froggy

Banned
Banned
thats the one and a precious 10 weeks old. feel in love... i mean scratch that it'll be nice to have a pet again. haven't had aftu ball in several months now so life feels more complete again now

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I went out shopping for .44 specials and .44 magnums. Sadly, nothing to be found. I'm down to my last 200 rounds.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I went out shopping for .44 specials and .44 magnums. Sadly, nothing to be found. I'm down to my last 200 rounds.

And here I thought I was low on .44 magnum rounds lol, thats low for you. I got roughly that too.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And here I thought I was low on .44 magnum rounds lol, thats low for you. I got roughly that too.
It is! I'd like to have about 2K to 3K rounds on hand at all times. I only need a few hundred .44 specials so my 15 yo and wife can shoot too but they're even more difficult to find.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It is! I'd like to have about 2K to 3K rounds on hand at all times. I only need a few hundred .44 specials so my 15 yo and wife can shoot too but they're even more difficult to find.

My son been driving up to a store in West Virginia. Been finding a LOT of ammo at GOOD prices AND tax free!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Winterize my bike- fill the tank/add stabilizer and hook battery to a trickle charger.
and
go grocery shopping :/ Too much excitement, I know LOL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Chores around the house.
Smoking a chicken in the smoker
No electricity for the last two hours

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've been wrapping my shitty pipes with heat tape. I did most of it over the summer but I should have finished it.

I fucking HATE...and I mean HATE....going under this fucking house. It is creepy. I feel shit crawling on me. I whine through the whole thing.

I found a cat skull under there. At least I THINK it's a cat skull. I didnt touch it or pull it out, I would have had to crawl in farther and FUCK that. I'll get it when I tear out the floor lol.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I've been wrapping my shitty pipes with heat tape. I did most of it over the summer but I should have finished it.

I fucking HATE...and I mean HATE....going under this fucking house. It is creepy. I feel shit crawling on me. I whine through the whole thing.
I though you have a man that can do that for you?
In any case you should let a couple of bug bombs off the day before you go under to kill any black windows hanging out - - - - -

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I worked all weekend, of course. I got off early today, YAY, because everything was pretty much done. And I have off the next three days, so that'll be my weekend. Going to a friend's house in a bit to hang out, drink some beers and grill steaks.