Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Going to see Top Gun 2 and maybe eat sushi.

My town has a population of 330 so not many options.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Slaying giant Yellow Fin Tuna and enjoying the scarlet Macaws that are in every Almond tree. The Osa Peninsula. A mini vacation in southern Costa Rica

I have been there. Nice place.

Yesterday I went with my cousin to buy new primary lobster hoop Mets so we can be ready for the season opener next month. Also got my lobster endorsement as well as a measuring gauge.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Hopefully going fishing on Lake Cameron Saturday late morning early afternoon. BBQ for lunch...few cold ones lol. Catch up with some family. Not sure if I will stay the night or not all depends on the weather. Either way be back home Sunday for sure. No plans Sunday though except laundry and other small duties. Be posting here there throughout the weekend.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Going to the beach, probably Santa Cruz with the family. There might be inclement weather though. Sunday looking like a storm is headed our way. If it comes in early, stay home and work on the garden.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I referee three hockey games in a few hours.

On Saturday during the day I plan to go watch my buddy play some music at a local Farmer's Market...it is a big deal...the list is long and you are lucky to get a spot even once per summer.

Then I referee two hockey games on Saturday night.

On Sunday I am scheduled to play music at the local Terry Fox Run (a charity run).

In between all this I will be walking my dog, hanging out with my wife, and possibly coming onto this forum to torment "someone". Haha!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Santa Cruz sucks. Fact.

Do you like cold water? I think I will stay in San Diego and fish blue fin tuna and Dorado. Maybe the odd spiny lobster or mantis shrimp

Last edited:

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
as usual last minute change in plans from my brother and few others. no fishing. no bbq. no lake. no fun. just lovely. might as well say fuck em all at this rate. next time i won't even answer the phone.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
giphy.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think I’ll drive over to Playa Ocatal Really a cool old beach bar, thats worth a visit. Been there since 1950. Killer seafood

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Up in Anaheim taking the family to Disneyland and California Adventure.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Disneyland yesterday with California Adverture today. BTW food at Disney parks has always been expensive but it has gotten absurd to the extreme. Just a fastfood burger, fries, and drink at a non-sitdown restaurant in the park is $30. For a family of four that is $120 plus tax.

It is all just generic store bought stuff probably from Sysco Foods. To compare a double double combo at In N Out Is about $8.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m gonna hit the market to buy some arugula to make arugula corn salad. Waiting for the rainy season to end.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Next thing the lines at Disney theme parks are long; often 1-1.5 hours long to ride a single ride. Disney offers Genie+ passes to let you take the "lightening lane" to take a shorter line but you have to book it using the Disneyland app. The Genie+ pass costs an additional $25 per person per day (a two day pass with Genie+ was $1340 for a family of four not counting hotel which is another $1000 plus food costs). This is for a non-Disney hotel 1 mile from park; Disney hotels are easily $800 per night for average to below average accommodations.

Here is what really pissed me off. You can really only use the Genie+ pass 3 times per day because after 11am the rides you want say "next Genie+ reservation is at 7pm" while the regular line might take 70 minutes. So you have to arrive early and book early otherwise your Genie+ pass is essentially worthless (so long my $200 for 4 X 2 days of Genie+). Then there are popular rides, like Pixar's carsland races, where Disney refuses to honor Genie+ and if you don't want to sit in a 170 minute line you have to pay an additional $15 per person per ride in addition to the previous $200; so an extra $60 for a single ride which lasts 8 minutes). If you do pay the extra $60 then the wait is 5 minutes.

Shit is so fucked up yet the brats are screaming about how they want on the ride.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They milk you like a cow sure there are a few drops left. Fucking Disney.

Last edited: