Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
giphy.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Prepping for Thanksgiving. I haven't really done a thing yet beyond plan the menu. Simplifying this year though. We always have too many leftovers.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Worked a bit today but now on the back deck in sunny 28 degree fashion sipping a cider and listening to children's tunes...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m watching the boy play football and his twin play her tuba then I’m going to go shopping for boots (leather not rain). I also might browse some belts to finish off my turkey day outfit.

His family fries their turkey and I inquired and was assigned mashed potatoes and my grandmothers gravy (he is roasting me a turkey so I can have drippings for the gravy that we will carve into sammiches for Friendsgiving). I’m going to try to not have sugar/dairy/gluten. Pray for me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m watching the boy play football and his twin play her tuba then I’m going to go shopping for boots (leather not rain). I also might browse some belts to finish off my turkey day outfit.

His family fries their turkey and I inquired and was assigned mashed potatoes and my grandmothers gravy (he is roasting me a turkey so I can have drippings for the gravy that we will carve into sammiches for Friendsgiving). I’m going to try to not have sugar/dairy/gluten. Pray for me.

We're smoking the turkey this year. You might have to let Thanksgiving be Thanksgiving and take a break for one day.

BeckyNix

Emotionally dead, but gives great head ;)
Amazon shopping, pilates, laundry, loud music and doing a live show at 10 pm central time on MOF.
sunday - sleep.

BeckyNix

Emotionally dead, but gives great head ;)
Its so stupid, but men throw money at me so I just haven't quit it yet.
My friends channels make more, but they're logged in all day.
That's just exhausting and if I do 2 or more private shows it makes up for 5 hours of public views so.
easy money ;)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Its so stupid, but men throw money at me so I just haven't quit it yet.
My friends channels make more, but they're logged in all day.
That's just exhausting and if I do 2 or more private shows it makes up for 5 hours of public views so.
easy money ;)

Seems like a safe way to feed that need in some people, men, women or whatever. I assume it's your side hustle?

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
getting stocked up on supplies for the cabin/camping life again .. the 27th will be here pretty quick. don't need a lot but i wanna make sure i am well prepared. i might take a few detours along the way

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Tomorrow I jam with a friend, then I am going to get a baseball equipment bag out of the basement and put it in the back of my Jeep, then I am jamming with another friend.

Then Saturday afternoon I am running/participating in a couple of baseball practices.

Then I hope to have a few beer and maybe take my Corvette for a drive. Not necessarily in that order.

Then Sunday I am going to Toronto to see Cirque Du Soleil with my wife and another couple.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ll be happy when Charley’s do is over, I’m sick of it already and it ain’t even happened yet. Everywhere is crowded with flag waving melts, I’ve got a box set saved for tomorrow lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Probably sleeping until 10 or 11am (I'm up at 5 normally 6 days a week).

This is my one night and day to get hammered, listen to loud offensive music, barbecue a week's worth meats for various kinds of lunch wraps, and perhaps watch the housemate's puppy follow me around just in case I over do the seasoning and grog, then spit up somewhere on the property while I'm buck naked and trying to piss without a motorist calling the cops.

I really should call my mum before it kicks off though.... you know... get the goss...have a laugh. It's been a few months now.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am helping cut down a tree next to my house. It's an old ornamental pear tree that has been dying a slow death for about 3 years now. It is more dead than alive now, so it's time.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I have a busy weekend, but I am hoping to go for a spin in my White 2023 C8 Corvette Stingray.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

com/file/d/1hCTbmnixEuNaJJ-Qj8s_-Qz4xqqAw54g/view?usp=share_link

You gotta manually paste that link together.

That video shows how nice and quiet the cabin is with the roof off.