What are you doing this Weekend?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Getting ready to take the daughter camping, hopefully along the coast. She wants to Saltwater fish.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont know yet.

Considering I'm taking an exacto knife to the living room carpet today.....hopefully this weekend will see dry wall going up in the living room

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously thinking about house shopping. This crazy bitch next door is a terrible neighbor!

A very smart liberal?
Come to think of it, she might be your type should you be into women again.
So the mere presence of a woman, triggers your fight or flight adrenaline juices to flow? How's that working out for you?

Cue some homophobic guttural utterance in 3,2,1..go

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seriously thinking about house shopping. This crazy bitch next door is a terrible neighbor!

A very smart liberal?
Come to think of it, she might be your type should you be into women again.
So the mere presence of a woman, triggers your fight or flight adrenaline juices to flow? How's that working out for you?

Cue some homophobic guttural utterance in 3,2,1..go
Yur a faggit! faggit!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Today is the ninth and last day of my workweek, so tomorrow is my weekend. I’m thinking about taking a field trip a couple towns away. There’s a record store I want to check out and a door or two up the street is a music store. Browse through some vinyl and maybe find a couple records to buy. Then check out the music store and look at guitars that I don’t need or can’t afford.

There might be some temptation at the music store. If there’s a certain guitar there, I’ll have no qualms spending $700. I worked 50 hours last week and I’m on pace for 52 hours this week.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
IgmKGEq.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I will be having someone finishing the gas-line for the tankless water heater. Dinner with my mama on Saturday evening and then I have a date. Sunday is for sleeping in and brunch.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Filed some legal forms and did some accounting for my small business. After that I took a brief nap and my adopted Tijuana dumpster cat decided my chest would be a wonderful place for him to take a nap. That is fine though I could do without him using his claws to kneed my chest to show how happy he was to use me as his bed. He does love to purr though.

Tomorrow my family and I are going over to an old friends house for his birthday party.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A photo from my backyard.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Zoomed in to show the kitty who thinks he is king of the hill or at least the lion king. If only he would stop terrorizing my wife by bringing in live birds, rodents, and lizards to "share". When he is not doing that he is running around "playing" with foxes, skunks, and raccoons.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Arts and Craft Store.
Have a drink at the diner across the highway.
I've become a fan of SNL, so there's that.
Sunday. Sit in my motel room and stare at the walls.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Might drive up to Parke Santa Rosa and surf Witches Rock. Weather depended

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I am planting roses and finishing painting the last drawer of my salvaged 1940s bathroom. Sundays are for the beach.