What are you doing this Weekend?

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I had a great, relaxing, fun weekend in Tacoma WA.

I had so much fun I missed my flight and didn't get home till 6am this morning.

So I took today off too.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I spent half the weekend at my bestie's house with all our kids having baby snuggles from her 5 week old. I took more photos of the child than have ever been taken of her in entire life previously, and got some amazing shots of her with her mother. The other half was spent doing fiddly craft stuff for work while I watched netflix.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I spent half the weekend at my bestie's house with all our kids having baby snuggles from her 5 week old. I took more photos of the child than have ever been taken of her in entire life previously, and got some amazing shots of her with her mother. The other half was spent doing fiddly craft stuff for work while I watched netflix.

Good morning Mona. It’s been a while since I snuggled a 5 week old. My son daughter in law and Grandkids are coming in 2 weeks. I can’t wait to see em.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love babies. Probably why I ended up with so many kids... I kept forgetting that they grow up and get attitudes. (Or inherit them from me... whichever).

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good Morning Mona. Having my first cup and listening to the birds on my terrace. Gonna make a trip to the nursery this morning, and do a little gardening. Gonna do a desert/cactus scene near the front wall.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sounds like you have a busy (ish) weekend ahead of you, Sea. I had the day off today, but am working the weekend. We have a huge sale starting today, I actually went in for about half an hour this afternoon, to drop off sale tickets, and email one of my customers about the sale.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds like you have a busy (ish) weekend ahead of you, Sea. I had the day off today, but am working the weekend. We have a huge sale starting today, I actually went in for about half an hour this afternoon, to drop off sale tickets, and email one of my customers about the sale.

What kind of store do you work in Mona?

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
He's banned

Won't be hearing your answer.

If you know me you know how I feel about him.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fair enough. I'm surprised he asked the question. Everyone knows that I work in jewellery, I've made no secret of it over the years, and haven't had a career change.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
He's a fucking moron.

I'm going to Morbid Curiosities, a fucked up flea market.

There is an artist I look forward to seeing, she paints in blood.

Hot

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I spent most of the weekend working. My dad cooked me dinner, on Saturday night to save me having to do it (not that I would have, I'd have had something easy and simple). Now that it's Monday, I get "my" weekend. Two days off while the kids are at school, equals time to relax. I've been scanning old photos from my late teens early 20s to send to my ex. He sent me a couple of pics of us the other week, and I told him I'd dig up some that I had of us. We've been having a wonderful stroll down memory lane. (He's the one serious relationship that I had that I stayed friends with, because he wasn't a dick. Oh to be reminded of the days when I didn't have craptacular taste in men.)

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have my kids this weekend. So, no work for me. I'm taking the boys over to my bestie's house to get my dose of baby cuddles from her 7 week old. My favourite thing to do with my free time.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Prolly going to the drive-in tomorrow and catch Deadpool 2. And eat like a king on the good food there, and still come out cheaper than if I paid for tickets to the big box cinema.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Helping out with a garage sale.

I made the signs thinking she has a ton of cool shit, this is gonna be good.

Well, she is also a hoarder, so she's barely parting with anything and it's all crap.

These signs are made on huge neon pink poster board and in big black letters they say HUGE yard sale.

They are gonna be so disappointed.

Bwahahahahaha

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As little as possible.

That's exactly what I said to my dad when he asked what I was doing today. Did the baby cuddles thing yesterday, and stuck around for the midnight witching hour of grumbles and walking the floor, then took my kids home to sleep uninterrupted. Today, I'm sitting around in comfy clothes, with my hair full of raw organic coconut oil wrapped in a mini hair towel, giving my hair a day long treatment.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Working the closing shift yesterday and today. :( Then paid vacation the rest of the week.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trying to stay cool, do homework, housework and plan meals.

I'm over summer.

I'll swap you. It's way too fucking cold here. I hate winter. Everything hurts more in the cold. And there's a shit tonne more washing to do.

How hot is it where you are? It's currently 9.9℃ here (which equates to...around 50℉). That's way too bloody cold for me. Anything below 20℃ (68℉) is colder than I am comfortable being.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
it's in the mid 90's here.

Fuck that.

I prefer 35-77.

Mid 95℉ is mid 35℃, which sounds pretty good to me. Anything below 77℉ is cold. We set our air conditioners at about 73℉ to keep the indoors rather cool. I usually have to put on a jacket or cardigan at that temperature.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
Trying to stay cool, do homework, housework and plan meals.

I'm over summer.

I'll swap you. It's way too fucking cold here. I hate winter. Everything hurts more in the cold. And there's a shit tonne more washing to do.

How hot is it where you are? It's currently 9.9℃ here (which equates to...around 50℉). That's way too bloody cold for me. Anything below 20℃ (68℉) is colder than I am comfortable being.
Okay, then. Let's do it! That's my kind of temps!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We have three-digit humidity already. It's stupid how hot it is already. I don't care for being unreasonably hot. I would rather be cold.

We've had 100% humidity too. I dont like humidity at all. But I dont like the cold either lol. Give me partly cloudy skies and in the 70s, no humidity, and a light breeze, perfect.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I haven't lived anywhere humid since I was a kid.

Great for the skin, but fuck those bugs. As it is I was dodging a mosquito the other day and o have a nasty spider bite on my thigh from trompsing (is that not a word) through the cemetery. I'm allergic to almost all bugs, if not all, and they think I'm delicious.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I haven't lived anywhere humid since I was a kid.

Great for the skin, but fuck those bugs. As it is I was dodging a mosquito the other day and o have a nasty spider bite on my thigh from trompsing (is that not a word) through the cemetery. I'm allergic to almost all bugs, if not all, and they think I'm delicious.

Yes trompsing can be a word lol.

I feel ya! Damn skeeters eat me up, and think Im yummy as well. This is why I dont camp much in the summer, but more so spring and fall. One summer I was deep in the woods, camped overnight, and by the next day, I literally had over 50 bites, yeah I counted them. So now I always take some repellent at least.

At home, I avoid "biting hour", which is pretty much the hour before its dark. Use to not be so bad, but lately there are these skeeters that are black with white stripes on them, and they are vicious. Leave welps on me that itch and last a few days. "Normal" skeeters, are small welps, that are gone by the next day, and are somewhat tolerable.

I think the main bug in the summer I hate, chiggers. Super tiny and hard to find on you, they leave a path of bites as they crawl up and down your body, and those bites itch like hell and last a few weeks. Fuck those motherfuckers! haha