What are you doing this Weekend?

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I just worked a double shift.
Im going to watch the rest of Red Sparrow and drink more cheap wine

Mona

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Took my kids out with my bestie, her OH, kids, and my dad on Saturday night. Lots of baby snuggles with the newest edition. Then the kids and I went back to her place to hang out for the night. The kids played fortnite and I had more baby snuggles and a good catchup and coffee with her mama. This morning I got called into work due to a staff member having a death in her family and did an extra shift. So now, I'm relaxing with the laptop and the internet and a hot cup of tea.

Buried a broken ho in the garden, drank some whiskey, and listened to Hank Sr...

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Going to Mormonlandia to deal with legal shit and to work.....as a Jewish Carpenter.

THROB

Dedicated Deviant
I'll be going job hunting for at least an hour on Saturday and probably take some more photos of mundane shit around the house.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Drinking and finding sister wives.

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Bondage hopefully

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Working the closing shift. My 'weekend' is Tuesday.

Working on some recordings mostly, doing a live gig on the sunday and painting a neighbour's decking. Oh, and poking my head in here every now and again, can't forget that.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Flying to japan tomorrow morning.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Cleaning house, grocery shopping, changing my oil on the Jeep, drinking tonight, might go hiking tomorrow.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Climbing and possibly boating if this storm drops some more water into the creeks.

Mona

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Worked all day on Saturday, conducting multiple interviews to find new staff for our store. Then dressed up a little (leather skirt, heels, and a velvet print chiffon top), and met some school friends for a birthday dinner. After which I went to my bestie's for the tail end of her birthday gathering and to stay the night and go shopping with her and the bubba on Sunday, for her birthday on Monday. I helped her pick out two dresses. And had lots of baby snuggles. Now really grateful that I don't have an early start on Monday (at least not at work) because I'm exhausted.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Hopefully climbing south of where I am or in Arizona.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Trying to figure out my new phone. No clue.
Going to see MOMMA MIA 2!!!
people watch at hyatt square

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Going to the Drive-In Saturday, they playing the new Jurassic World, and Skyscraper, only $6. The food is cheap and good too, I'll eat like a king haha.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
Hopefully working since there hasn't been any all week. I hate this time of year.

Mona

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Working. I've spent my day off doing up rosters for the next couple of weeks. Which will be part of my job from now on.

Top Bottom