What are you doing this Weekend?

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Spending time with my son, getting his car that I just bought for him legal and road worthy

X

Factory Bastard
Spending time with my son, getting his car that I just bought for him legal and road worthy
Nice, must make a feller proud (:
Funeral for an old High School mate, it'll be sad, I'll see faces that I haven't seen for quite some time ... should be a pretty big drunk going on afterwards

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Site Supporter
Nice, must make a feller proud (:
Funeral for an old High School mate, it'll be sad, I'll see faces that I haven't seen for quite some time ... should be a pretty big drunk going on afterwards
Sorry for your loss.

X

Factory Bastard
^^^ Thank yoo so much stranger .. (:

THROB

Factory Bastard
Sorry to here this, but maybe if you were a better friend he'd be alive today. Don't take any shit at the after party.

THROB

Factory Bastard
This tweakend Im sucking up Tinder like a black hole. No plans for sleep until Monday or Tueds

X

Factory Bastard
Sorry to here this, but maybe if you were a better friend he'd be alive today. Don't take any shit at the after party.
hUH ?? Did yoo take a cock to the head or whut ??

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Site Supporter
hUH ?? Did yoo take a cock to the head or whut ??
Some members are just genuine dicks. Others just seem like dicks but are actually pretty decent people.

Reactions: X

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This weekend I’m going to be a dick.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
That's legit.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Site Supporter
Working and stuff.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Same here, working, grocery shopping, mowing the grass. Hopefully hike one day. My friend's bday yesterday, so we going to Tucos tonight (awesome taco joint) and then havin' a few drinks.

SHAMPAIN

Badger Is Still My Idol
Site Supporter
Walking the pups, homemade chilli on sat and the football on Sunday...

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have someone crashing here Friday night, then Saturday I am going to a "Farm Warming " party (like a house warming party but they bought a small farm instead... will have to deal with Llama's.. and goats. Fukking goats).. Sunday I shall see what that brings.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hiding from work. I had to work until 2am last night, and back to work at 8am to meet with a contractor. They still owe me for the last time they "made an error in my paycheck" and I am over 14 hour OT this week.

I don't give a single solitary fuck if the damned building is on fire, I aint answering my goddamned phone.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Going to go boating and start an Ukulele from scratch.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Site Supporter
Probably lay in bed all weekend unless the pain eases up.

HELLFIRE

Factory Bastard
Oooo.. Big excitement.. going to go walk through a botanical garden.. :) I'm being sarcastic.. but I will enjoy it :)