What are you doing this Weekend?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Going to Joe's crab shack sat for a birthday party and then having some friends over to watch the 49'er get there ass's beat up- - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Hopefully be on my own, I love my friends and family but I wish they would just fuck off sometimes.

THROB

Dedicated Deviant
My weekends not off to a very good start and the means more than likely I'll be taking it out on some of you.

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
as little as possible

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
I'm supposed to be catching up on work so I can not be stressed on vacation. I also need to do laundry, gather together all my really humid warm weather wear and my winter wear. Its supposed to snow
Monday and or Tuesday by Thursday I'll be in tropical weather, 90's with thunderstorms.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
Just been playing Sims and relaxing.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Got caught up in some silly demonstration yesterday, twats want another referendum, like the spoilt kid who loses the game and says I want another go cos I wasn’t ready lol. I nipped down a side road and some other drivers followed me guessing I knew a short cut, I was so tempted to just keep going and see how long they followed me for but didn’t have time, today is Sunday so staying in my pyjamas stoned to get over the shock.

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Friend of mine celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving. Much food was eated by all.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
Going to be working on refinishing/re-purposing an antique end table that's finally lost most of it's originally finish.

THROB

Dedicated Deviant
luring a 16 year old over yo watch a movie

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Playing WoW, drinking, smoking, relaxing.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
I will be doing whatever keeps me from lighting up a cigarette and ruining the little bit of progress I’ve made so far in quitting.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
I'm normally pretty successful when I really want to accomplish something.

Top Bottom