What are you doing this Weekend?

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Friend of mine celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving. Much food was eated by all.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Going to be working on refinishing/re-purposing an antique end table that's finally lost most of it's originally finish.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I will be doing whatever keeps me from lighting up a cigarette and ruining the little bit of progress I’ve made so far in quitting.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
We'll see.
drinkbeer.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sunday morning after Saturday night, feel like I’ve been run over by a train, throwing chairs at people is not good for the body it seems.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't know about the whole weekend but in a few hours it'll be time to drive through this ritzy neighborhood to see the Christmas displays as every year they all try to out do each other with stuff like this.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
If that was next door to me would move !!!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol, the music isn't like that though, it's nice soft stuff like Silent Night, Jingle Bells, etc. The thing is, they ALL do it so they're all into it. Until I got used to it the lights flashing would have me going to the window every hour wondering why the police and fire department showed up lol.

Maggie Faggart

Hisnumberonefan
My parents do foster care and we have has 21 foster kids in and out of my house in the last 5 years. However we have four foster kids in our house right now. In my house we have weekly planing meeting to keep order in my house. Life gets really hectic as we look at the calendar and it is all filled up with everything that my family is doing. But we make sure that we have one night open for a family night to just hang out and play games.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Going fishing for Grayling maybe an hour before dusk tomorrow... Forecast isn’t so good though...
I don't even fish and that sounds pretty cool.
We talked about these things before, but I like eating them better than catching them so I set a half dozen of them around a lake, walk away and come back at dinner time. Couldn't believe there were decent sized fish on half of them still alive and right at the surface.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Going fishing for Grayling maybe an hour before dusk tomorrow... Forecast isn’t so good though...
We talked about these things before, but I like eating them better than catching them so I set a half dozen of them around a lake, walk away and come back at dinner time. Couldn't believe there were decent sized fish on half of them still alive and right at the surface.

I totally get the outdoor survival experience, it’s something I’ve never done enough of... I usually stay close to the car, I know probably the best loch in Scotland for big pike, 29 pounds is my pb

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm the worst
Group Sex Invites Will Be Sent! NYC area. Tonight!
The always elegant Ms. Sloane and I are going to 'host' another sex party this weekend.
Kingsley@KingsleyProperties.com
Leave your morals and judgement back @ registration

Jeannie and I would like to attend, but only if we can watch and you play this on a loop.

And I'd also like to cross midget tossing off my bucket list.. would you mind?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I totally get the outdoor survival experience, it’s something I’ve never done enough of... I usually stay close to the car, I know probably the best loch in Scotland for big pike, 29 pounds is my pb

Damn, that's gotta feel great hauling that beast in. Ever watch "river monsters" on the discovery channel?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Damn, that's gotta feel great hauling that beast in. Ever watch "river monsters" on the discovery channel?

Yeah, seen them all... Great documentary’s...