What are you doing this Weekend?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Spending time with my son, getting his car that I just bought for him legal and road worthy
Nice, must make a feller proud (:
Funeral for an old High School mate, it'll be sad, I'll see faces that I haven't seen for quite some time ... should be a pretty big drunk going on afterwards

THROB

Factory Bastard
Sorry to here this, but maybe if you were a better friend he'd be alive today. Don't take any shit at the after party.

THROB

Factory Bastard
This tweakend Im sucking up Tinder like a black hole. No plans for sleep until Monday or Tueds

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Same here, working, grocery shopping, mowing the grass. Hopefully hike one day. My friend's bday yesterday, so we going to Tucos tonight (awesome taco joint) and then havin' a few drinks.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have someone crashing here Friday night, then Saturday I am going to a "Farm Warming " party (like a house warming party but they bought a small farm instead... will have to deal with Llama's.. and goats. Fukking goats).. Sunday I shall see what that brings.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hiding from work. I had to work until 2am last night, and back to work at 8am to meet with a contractor. They still owe me for the last time they "made an error in my paycheck" and I am over 14 hour OT this week.

I don't give a single solitary fuck if the damned building is on fire, I aint answering my goddamned phone.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oooo.. Big excitement.. going to go walk through a botanical garden.. :) I'm being sarcastic.. but I will enjoy it :)

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Going to Joe's crab shack sat for a birthday party and then having some friends over to watch the 49'er get there ass's beat up- - - - - -

THROB

Factory Bastard
My weekends not off to a very good start and the means more than likely I'll be taking it out on some of you.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I'm supposed to be catching up on work so I can not be stressed on vacation. I also need to do laundry, gather together all my really humid warm weather wear and my winter wear. Its supposed to snow
Monday and or Tuesday by Thursday I'll be in tropical weather, 90's with thunderstorms.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got caught up in some silly demonstration yesterday, twats want another referendum, like the spoilt kid who loses the game and says I want another go cos I wasn’t ready lol. I nipped down a side road and some other drivers followed me guessing I knew a short cut, I was so tempted to just keep going and see how long they followed me for but didn’t have time, today is Sunday so staying in my pyjamas stoned to get over the shock.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
looking 4 pumpkins here atm
0JAHlCM.jpg