What Are You Eating Or Drinking Right Now?

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
I was thinking "that fucker brings cherry iced cream into the discussion". Cherry Garcia is probably my favorite flavor.
I haven't had it months, many months.
BF knows all our dark and deep secrets. Without really knowing you probably made some mention of it and he put it down on paper or some program online. He is pure evil. Watch what you reveal here or any forum he has profiles even in your real life bathroom(s)cams I mean in real life. He is plotting to snuff us all out or die trying. Watch your pussy(ies)more than ever. Even microchips can be placed in them to say what you do and say to anyone online or in real life. Be carefulllll!!!

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
On topic for the powers to be. Gotta respect the forum.

Here goes last bit of the rum and coke on ice for the drinking part. Snacking on these cheesy bites/crackers. Not overly hungry right now. Still very good though

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Going to have a Banquet Burger for supper.

Cheese....probably Havarti....and bacon.

We have a bunch of other condiments and toppings to choose from. I have not decided how I will dress up my burger. Or not. Sometimes I like to keep it pretty simple and really taste the individual flavours.

And steamed asparagus because we have a lot of it.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
We actually had Canadian cheddar cheese on our burgers last night.

Tonight we are going to have a Greek chicken dish. It has been marinating for a few days now. I am not sure what we will have on the side. Probably asparagus again. And likely a Greek potato dish with lots of butter and garlic. I know we have tzatziki on the side. We will probably be starting with a salad of some sort.

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
Rosemary Garlic Butter steak (ribeye) and scrambled eggs.

20240530-135834.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Rosemary Garlic Butter steak (ribeye) and scrambled eggs.

20240530-135834.jpg
That looks good , needs some fried hashbrowns and HP bold..

just sitting down bought an official ballpark sausage(hot honey) of the Toronto Blue Jay.. spent over 2 hours looking for a bun to fit it, nothing found so I got a French stick and custom carved.. massive sausage IMO

Added smokey sweet hot mustard

Holy I got that same stove top as you , yours is in way better shape.. is it Electolux like mine? Minez has a bigger front digital panel..

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
That looks good , needs some fried hashbrowns and HP bold..

just sitting down bought an official ballpark sausage(hot honey) of the Toronto Blue Jay.. spent over 2 hours looking for a bun to fit it, nothing found so I got a French stick and custom carved.. massive sausage IMO

Added smokey sweet hot mustard

Holy I got that same stove top as you , yours is in way better shape.. is it Electolux like mine? Minez has a bigger front digital panel..
No It is a frigidaire.
I would have liked hashbrowns but it did not need steak sauce whatsoever, I cooked the steak medium and it was a ribeye, so the fat and butter added so much flavor to it, the garlic and rosemary as well, and a pinch of ground cloves went well with it too.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Going to have pasta with hot sausages tonight.

Probably garlic bread too...maybe with cheese.

Maybe a bagel instead of bread/French roll.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
No It is a frigidaire.
I would have liked hashbrowns but it did not need steak sauce whatsoever, I cooked the steak medium and it was a ribeye, so the fat and butter added so much flavor to it, the garlic and rosemary as well, and a pinch of ground cloves went well with it too.
Ya I love condiments, I always try a new sauce when I shop

HP Bold w steak, I prefer a bit more blood makes me feel primal

And Hot Horseradish with roast beef

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Jesus that shit is hot.. I mean when you don't have it much.. talking about soppressata the hot variety with mustard, cheese, and this that on a soft big ass bun. Yums
Coca cola classic

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
pancakes with lots of maple syrup
even made a pound of bacon.. more maple syrup on that and just snacked on it
had a tall glass of O.J. in between it all too. No not the cum of the dead O.J. you sick fucks