What Are You Eating Or Drinking Right Now?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@The Prowler I never got back to you about the price of chicken at Royal Farms. It's $20 for a 12 piece!

(also, wtf. a chicken only has 8 pieces. what are the other 4 pieces? 2 drumsticks and 2 thighs, probably. or whatever they have extra of or need to get rid of)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you selling everything in Costa Rica?
Yes. I will be shipping some personal items back. The rest stays. I have a pretty new truck and Quad to sell too. Even though this is a bit emotional, I’m excited about doing this. Funny, I’m posting this from 40,000 feet. I’m looking at properties in Point Richmond. Near where I can moor my boat.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes. I will be shipping some personal items back. The rest stays. I have a pretty new truck and Quad to sell too. Even though this is a bit emotional, I’m excited about doing this. Funny, I’m posting this from 40,000 feet. I’m looking at properties in Point Richmond. Near where I can moor my boat.

Well, welcome back home. I wish you a smooth transition.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
How edgy now all of a sudden @Alticus is a serial killer. Probably every fish is afraid of him. Dude has too much time on his hands in prison. 25 to life sad motherfucker going all hardcore now

On topic...
Beef burgers with almost all the fixins(No relish. Fuck.)
Coca cola classic

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
How edgy now all of a sudden @Alticus is a serial killer. Probably every fish is afraid of him. Dude has too much time on his hands in prison. 25 to life sad motherfucker going all hardcore now

On topic...
Beef burgers with almost all the fixins(No relish. Fuck.)
Coca cola classic
I'm with you on that one bro, relish is Godawful.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
I'm with you on that one bro, relish is Godawful.
IT SPEAKETH!. Well blow me down miracles never cease to amaze me. Its good to have you back amongst the living and not a zombie anymore that just logs in here and doesn't post shit.

Bravo!!

I love relish but I guess I didn't pick any up last time I went shopping. Hmm unless my pussy got into it. Hmm

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Me late Da knocked out a few that served him well done steak. He hated not disliked that very much. He said if he didn't get it bloody it would ruin the whole damn night. There were more than a few nights like that. I totally agree(d)with him on that just not the violence part. Very UnCanadian than I remember quick Da was born American. Fucking memory(ies) the bst of times oh so the worst of times

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Turkey Hill iced tea is the best iced tea. (unless you make it yourself)

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Another Crest
and opening up some Cool Ranch Doritos I forgot all about. Devour time
Crest is paint thinner in a can, how's your morning shits after that ? Remeniciant of those Taco Bell run for the TOileT .. that's your ulcer in a can..

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Crest is paint thinner in a can, how's your morning shits after that ? Remeniciant of those Taco Bell run for the TOileT .. that's your ulcer in a can..
i know but i like how it tortures me. plus after a 6 pack i'm in a different world and than realize i have 12 more to go through. only thing is shit ain't cheap per can. whatever though

to be perfectly honest i have shit in 4 days and i kinda wanna have a wild nasty shit right now. so if it happens i will be quite happy.

uhmm on topic past out for 3 hrs but got 4 and a bit cans to go than .. maybe the bar later lol
i made 2 fucking pizzas last night some time. 2/8 slices gone. fuck.. this is too much but i gotta eat it today

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
i know but i like how it tortures me. plus after a 6 pack i'm in a different world and than realize i have 12 more to go through. only thing is shit ain't cheap per can. whatever though

to be perfectly honest i have shit in 4 days and i kinda wanna have a wild nasty shit right now. so if it happens i will be quite happy.

uhmm on topic past out for 3 hrs but got 4 and a bit cans to go than .. maybe the bar later lol
i made 2 fucking pizzas last night some time. 2/8 slices gone. fuck.. this is too much but i gotta eat it today
Cheese is binding that counter productive