What Are You Eating Or Drinking Right Now?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
  • Rich in antioxidants. check✅
  • Full of vitamins and minerals. check✅

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Cin Raisin English Muffin w/Cream Cheese, Sausages (4), Coffee, and More Perfect Peach (cuz too much is never enough)

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
aclopVO.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm just making chicken soup Chilean style. My kiddo had her tonsils removed and this soup is her Chilean grandma's recipe. She's been unable to eat so far. Jello, rice pudding, chocolate pudding, kefir, yogurt...none have worked.

I hope the chicken soup does the trick.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
when i was very ill just chicken broth was the only thing i could tolerate and it helped a lot

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My last ice cold Corona. Not sure what I’m gonna do when it’s finished

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Doing keto light (eating more produce than typical keto) on 16/8 intermittent fasting schedule. So, the diet is kinda boring, but wow, do I feel better.

For breakfast at 2 pm, had scrambled eggs with spinach, mushrooms, onions, and green peppers. Dinner around 9.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Doing keto light (eating more produce than typical keto) on 16/8 intermittent fasting schedule. So, the diet is kinda boring, but wow, do I feel better.

For breakfast at 2 pm, had scrambled eggs with spinach, mushrooms, onions, and green peppers. Dinner around 9.

I've cut the carbs in my diet and I feel the difference too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That makes a huge difference! And going 16 without eating every day is incredible. It's really easy to do, actually.

When I ate carbs, I'd feel hungry and would get the rumble in my tummy. Now I wake up most days and don't eat until early afternoon, at the earliest. Some days I don't eat until dinner.