What Are You Eating Or Drinking Right Now?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Second Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, cheese, salsa, sour cream.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No breakfast, lots of cleaning house, cleaning the yard and patio, getting things ready for company to come over. I went hog wild and bought to much food, probably six sides, 10 steaks, chicken kabobs, salmon, shrimp kabobs, etc... We also have Costco Angus 1/3rd lb burgers, Costco polish dogs, and tons of appetizers and snacks along with enough beer, wine, and liquor for an army. Tons of juices and sodas for the kids too.

Degreased and cleaned the built in outdoor BBQ and brick island with granite counter top. Complete cleaned the whole damn grill down to the burners and lines, put in new lava rock, deep cleaned the grill surface. I currently have it burning now just to make sure none of the cleaning products are left and anything in the new lava rock has been broken it.

Now it is time to shit, shower, shave, and get clean clothes on.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
A coffee from a steeped coffee bag (same principle as a tea bag) and a smoke from the last pack of any brand still in the 40 packs.

Get this... 30 packs run 52 bucks, 40 packs 58 bucks and 50 packs 98 bucks.

The disparity between fixed government (Aussie) prices is retarded and predatory.

All of the 40 packs have been disappearing over the last couple of months. I'm going to grow my own. Fuck them..

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can't eat another bite. There are still so many left overs.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Love these pies, eating the apple pie one now

81ZTSCXAggL.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Bought a couple of discounted ribeye steaks on the way home, 6 garlic prawn skewers also heavily discounted, and a bunch of broccolini on special. Will do it all on the barbecue eventually... with added grilled onions and sliced potatoes.

Pretty good weekend feast for under 16 bucks Aussie, or about 11 bucks US.

These supermarket workers know me now. I walk in quickly, go to the deli section, do surveillance, snatch up whatever 50-80% clearances they have that I actually eat, then walk around the store for 20 or so minutes, coming back at different times to check on the things I'd like to eat.

I'm like a heatseeking missile when it comes to spending less than half or more on stuff they want to offload but don't want to make a thing out of it.

Got 300 grams of spicey hot salami the other day for 5 dollars a kilo instead of 35 dollars a kilo...

And I ate all of it in one night.... thus causing my bowels to flynn themselves the next day.

It was a beautiful yet gory flynn movement or series of flynn movements over the course of an hour.

I was like "finally!!! I'm done flynning"... and then it would start all over again.

I actually took two showers to get the flynn off me.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A nice cup of coffee and some banana bread. Time for a dip in the pool. Enjoy your day.