What are you wearing?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Still in my PJ's and slippers- - - - -

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Undressed after work. Sitting around in my boxer briefs and the t-shirt I wore underneath my work clothes. Some stupid fucking Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt with 'stitching' used to accentuate the image on the front. I can sort of understand if it were a t-shirt from Indonesia or wherever my dad and his wife went on an organized group trip but it says Chicago. Hard Rock Cafe doesn't deserve a t-shirt in the first place and Chicago doesn't deserve to be represented with this t-shirt. It's going straight into the trash.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Owl pyjamas, funny rabbit slippers, and a huge dressing gown with a hood that makes me look like a weird monk .

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Still in my PJ's and slippers and robe-- - - - - - -

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Work = Dark blue trousers with a light blue long sleeve shirt with epaulets [think cop]

Casual = Jeans + regular shirt.

Bedtime = Boxer type shorts + t shirt.

Shower = Completely stripped down and ready for action [ you know hair washing etc]

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And now I have the One Eyed One Horned Flying Purple People Eater song in my head lol.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Purple on a woman make's me horny and on the 1st date with the wife she was wearing purple- - - - - - -

Right now I am wearing black jeans and a blue Star Wars T-shirt and a nice hard on and thinking of Sharona's purple lips wrap around my cock- - - - -:doink1:

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Black trousers...black polo shirt...dark brown long sleeve thing to keep me warm.

I'm working undercover today. : = ]

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Purple dress
purple bra
purple pants
purple finger nail polish
purple lip stick

Its how I feel

The last time I dressed in purple was when I broke my arm and had a massive purple/yellow/black bruise on my arm.

I think purple might suit me when I'm out pulling chicks as it seems the bruise attracted a lot of attention.

I'll break my arm again and give this a shot... [no I won't]

I just need someone to smash me in mouth and hit my fingers with a hammer and I have the purple lipstick and finger nail polish covered.

The trouble us males go to just to please females.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
34259044-1763544850377498-2677458899811958784-n.png