What Bones have you Broken? How many Scars you got?

OP
OP
chew the fat

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
A broken nose [with scar], 2 fingers left hand [one finger needed a bone graft], left arm [4 months physio], dislocated shoulder with a broken rib. broken ankle, various toes from kicking furniture [you just leave those alone and limp for a while].

The broken nose needs plastic surgery.,

About 7 without using my shoulder.

I might think of some more, maybe... :Whaa?:

edit ... the physio [girl] told me with my arm I had to be able to wash my hair with 2 hands and unclip a bra up the back ... I almost made it ... :ThumbsUp1:

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I broke a small bone in my right knee. I have a scar on my right knee from that. Mostly faded, it happened in 1991 on a trip to Australia. I flew home 1 or 2 days later after being there 15 days, so it didn't ruin my trip really. However, I didn't realize it until years later when I torn the meniscus in that same knee. Both healed on their own.

I didn't want the surgery. That was the only bone I ever broke.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Crushed hand (all fingers and knuckles smashed into bits bar the pinky finger), fractured arm, broken foot, broken toes on other foot, broken ribs (3 occasions) and more lacerations than I can recall....

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I have scars in my eyebrows from when I was a kid and a cat clawed me. Scars from getting sliced up by some chic I fought at Cheers in York city. No broken bones yet.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Fractured bone in wrist as a kid slipping off ladder. Hurt like hell.

Broken nose from high school fist fight.

Broken nose again clowning around drunk with one of my buds. Accidental.

Broken rib recently. Slipped on ice checking my engine oil.

One minor scar above lip. Buddies VW Beetle hood hinge (hood was off) snapped up when I bumped it. Four stitches. Could've easily taken out my eye.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I have an inch long scar underneath the tip of my chin when I was 15 for what would have been called a fainting challenge these days.

Get in a super hot shower, hyperventilate, and hold your breath for as long as possible till you get the free buzz. Unfortunately I passed out completely, collapsed through the shower curtain and struck the toilet bowl with my chin.

My poor mom and brothers are probably still trying to put that visual out of their heads..... lol

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Have broken all my toes on my left at one time or another. Baby toe on my right. Usually work related when heavy shit dropped got dropped on em poor lil thangs. Three knuckles on my right wrist due to a couple fights. Smallest of dem has never been the same. Partially cracked up head/skull at 7.. still have a minor little scare on the front of my noggin. How? just say kids are told not to do stupid things and I did a really stupid thing... No stitches but had my head wrapped up for a couple weeks or so. No permanent damage but I've gotten God awful out of nowhere headaches since then. I told the doctor this for years but they think its all just in my head. I wish they had these headaches. They would know I ainta fucking around.

No broken bones since I was 28... so I've been on a great run of no misfortune on the topic at hand here

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I broke a couple of ribs falling down a flight of stairs in my apartment bldg on New Years Eve. My doctor confirmed this in his diagnosis.

The stairs were slippery, wet and lacked adequate safeguards such as sandpaper on the steps.

I believe since then I've made a full recovery.

Tho i was in a tremendous state of pain, never went to the ER when it happened because I was afraid of catching covid. At the time it was quite bad. Hospitals esp those full of old people & homeless types are often sources of covid.

Fallen on my face a couple of times rollerblading but I never broke in facial bones. I'm more of a resilient Iron Man type & don't break or sprain easily.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Broke both arms, fell out a tree and crashed push bike. Coxy bone in fight at school. Scars on forehead from fights, scar on right arm from alsation cracked skull from trucheon. Couple of cracked ribs and broken tooth.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I have an inch long scar underneath the tip of my chin when I was 15 for what would have been called a fainting challenge these days.

Get in a super hot shower, hyperventilate, and hold your breath for as long as possible till you get the free buzz. Unfortunately I passed out completely, collapsed through the shower curtain and struck the toilet bowl with my chin.

My poor mom and brothers are probably still trying to put that visual out of their heads..... lol

LOL I'd simply lay on my bed and then hold my breath and stand up quickly. And then lie down again to avoid crashing down on the floor

Still happens to me these days sometimes when I get up suddenly

I've seen a friend do that and fall on a bunch of tree roots and flop like a fish, bastard was lucky we held his head up

And that's too easy to happen when you're smoking weed too.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Broken fingers…fighting and car accident
Broken ribs…fighting
Broken nose…fighting and mugging
Broken foot…pushed down the stairs by drunk mate

Various scars from fighting, surfing fin chops and accidental.
*I also have a circumcision scar from when they stole my foreskin.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

LOL I'd simply lay on my bed and then hold my breath and stand up quickly. And then lie down again to avoid crashing down on the floor

Still happens to me these days sometimes when I get up suddenly

I've seen a friend do that and fall on a bunch of tree roots and flop like a fish, bastard was lucky we held his head up

And that's too easy to happen when you're smoking weed too.

I once smoked this weed at a party in a house with a pool table and as I was trying to play my shots, hit the ground at least 1-2 times each shot. I'd try to walk around the table and just get pushed down... lol

Didn't help that I had already downed a bottle of whiskey.....but the weed fucked my equilibrium right the fuck up.

Everyone was like "game over" and I was like "I'll shoot from on my knees, motherfuckers"...and that's what I did, and me and my partner won.

Then I crawled on all fours to my bedroom....thus passing out.

OP
OP
chew the fat

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I was in the kitchen making a sandwich [ :LOL:] about a week ago when something came on tv so I 'ran' from the kitchen to lounge room to check what it was on and kicked my left foot into the kitchen table leg.[fuuuuuk]

I iced it up straight away but I had to go out a bit later on and as soon as I put my shoes on I could tell at least
one toe was broken by the amount of pain ...

The moral of the story is to get rid of all the furniture ...

Or don't make sandwiches any more in the kitchen ...

:DaFuqq: