My kids are watching that movie "Unbroken"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its about them fukin Japs and how they treated American Prisoners. All that shit does is make me mad. I told em "See, and that shit right there is EXACTLY why we should have kept nuking them fukin japs until they went out of existence!" Any of you cunts that question our use of the bomb should suffer in a jap hell hole.....or I guess a NK hell hole since thats the modern day version.

Oh yea, we shoulda nuked them fukin cunt Germans too!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its about them fukin Japs and how they treated American Prisoners. All that shit does is make me mad. I told em "See, and that shit right there is EXACTLY why we should have kept nuking them fukin japs until they went out of existence!" Any of you cunts that question our use of the bomb should suffer in a jap hell hole.....or I guess a NK hell hole since thats the modern day version.

..but who would have bought or made American products after World War II, Lokmeer?

They needed those countries and their citizens to buy American products after the War so the world wouldn't slip back into another Great Despression.

Plus Japan became a manufacturing center for American products.

An additional concern was the Cold War, in which the Americans used as base to counter the expansionism of the USSR.

There was a Cold war goin on, eh?

That's why you guys went in head on first inta Vietnam...Lokmeer!

And Japan was a major base to send troops over there.

kGermans have or had a lotta car plants making American products too like Ford.

There was a reason why they didn't destory those countries... @Lokmar

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...and ferget that Nazi Scientist who imprisoned your Jewish relatives and used em as slave labor ta build yer rockets & make America #1 in the Space Race...Lokmeer!

But he was never tried for war crimes, eh?

That's why the USA got ahead of the USSR in the space race...and they used Nazi sicentists too in aattmpet to get a leg up on the US.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anywas, the Americans learned from the German mistakes when they tried to take over Russia.

Instead of winning the Russians over, the Germans tried to enslave them and destory the country and the Russian people turned against them and united with Stalin, whom they hated.

But they felt it was better than being enslaved by Hitelr.

so the Americans probably realized they dodn't wanna make the same mistake Lokmeer.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

..but who would have bought or made American products after World War II, Lokmeer?

They needed those countries and their citizens to buy American products after the War so the world wouldn't slip back into another Great Despression.

Plus Japan became a manufacturing center for American products.

An additional concern was the Cold War, in which the Americans used as base to counter the expansionism of the USSR.

There was a Cold war goin on, eh?

That's why you guys went in head on first inta Vietnam...Lokmeer!

And Japan was a major base to send troops over there.

kGermans have or had a lotta car plants making American products too like Ford.

There was a reason why they didn't destory those countries... @Lokmar
If they were all dead, we could have repopulated with our own people.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...and ferget that Nazi Scientist who imprisoned your Jewish relatives and used em as slave labor ta build yer rockets & make America #1 in the Space Race...Lokmeer!

But he was never tried for war crimes, eh?

That's why the USA got ahead of the USSR in the space race...and they used Nazi sicentists too in aattmpet to get a leg up on the US.
LOL! You swallowed that jew narrative hook line and sinker josephine. I'm nopt surprised. you're pretty fukin dumb after all.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember watching it. It was a good movie. A true story too.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Them fukin japs were brutal animals.

Silence Fool!

They're keeping yer economy afloat by buying up your nation's National Debt....Lokmeer!

The victors of WWII were farsighted indeed.

They knew somebody would have to support cha one day when America went broke.

Yer welfare is due ta their generosity & the sacrifices of many American soldiers who made Japan's financial support possible @Lokmar. They died to build up Japan fer you Bud.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Silence Fool!

They're keeping yer economy afloat by buying up your nation's National Debt....Lokmeer!

Yer welfare is due ta their generosity & the sacrifices of many American soldiers who made Japan's financial support possible @Lokmar. They died to build up Japan fer you Bud.
That makes no sense josephine. The japs do nothing for us. The chinks are even worse. They're parasitic leeches that bleed us dry. Net losses to them every year. Fukin gooks! Maybe we shoulda let the japs genocide the chinks before we nuked the japs into oblivion.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Silence Fool!

They were indeed brutal animals back in WW2, Joe. Its terrifying, the shit they did.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Silence Fool!

They were indeed brutal animals back in WW2, Joe. Its terrifying, the shit they did.
My grandfather was on a bunch of those islands back then. Even after we defeated them, there was always a bunch of holdouts that would continue to wait in ambush. We had to feret them out and kill them one by one. My grandfather had one shooting at him one day on a beach. Fucker was so far away, he couldnt hear the gunshots, all he could see was the splash in the water from the bullets. Hopefully they sent some marine up there to kill his ass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Silence Fool!

My grandfather was on a bunch of those islands back then. Even after we defeated them, there was always a bunch of holdouts that would continue to wait in ambush. We had to feret them out and kill them one by one. My grandfather had one shooting at him one day on a beach. Fucker was so far away, he couldnt hear the gunshots, all he could see was the splash in the water from the bullets. Hopefully they sent some marine up there to kill his ass.

The thing I take serious issue with is how we put American citizens in camps here in the US.

I get that it was a response to Pearl Harbor. And I can see rounding up those who were NOT American citizens for some heavy vetting for national security

But the government should never be allowed to detain any citizens of the country in camps like that.

What's to stop the government from doing that again to other people for another valid safety reason?