Members as kids

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily

PrP45j2.jpg
There is a really demented version of this with 2 kids, good artists were hard to find back then.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's adorable.

There was recently a festa here in which a bunch of kids participated. It was a hot day. A TV reporter interviewed one of the kids and asked him what he wanted to say about it. The little kid's answer was, "Mom, Dad, Grandma, please come get me. The plaza is an inferno!" I wish I could find it. It was so cute and funny.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

If feel like I should explain this so everyone gets it….

When my chops started being blasted all over this forum, Swamp Duck posted a cute thread saying that I kidnapped SeaMajor. It was of a cute girl holding a toucan. This is when they were all trying to portray me as a lard ass. Hence the British child doing the pig nose saying “it’s not funny.”

It was a sweet gesture in the midst of mayhem.

Xoxo

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's adorable.

There was recently a festa here in which a bunch of kids participated. It was a hot day. A TV reporter interviewed one of the kids and asked him what he wanted to say about it. The little kid's answer was, "Mom, Dad, Grandma, please come get me. The plaza is an inferno!" I wish I could find it. It was so cute and funny.

That is cute too.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I still haven't found a picture of a kid gorging on feces, when I do, you'll be represented. 'K?
WTF is wrong with you???

I bet you have seen such sick stuff. Go away,…

wizer

Factory Bastard
@UncleDiLF do you recall having a relatively normal life and then suddenly there was some sort of accident, most likely requiring an extended hospital stay, and after that everything has been sort of hazy?

I'm working a theory

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Please delete this thread.!!!
A psy op from the Fagulators!

KIDS!!!!
Think about it!!! With Martini here this is wrong!!!