What do Palestinians deserve?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They were offered a 2 state solution and refused. Your people are demanding a right of return to Israel proper. Thats a non starter. May as well wait for the jews to get tired and run you out of the west bank and gaza. I know I would have decades ago.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well it’s happening. So go join the Jews celebrating at the wall.
No it isnt. Just like I've watched the cycle of libtard bullshit in my own country, I've watched the cycle of bullshit from your people. Every fucking decade since the 80's, your people build up their rocket supply, launch them en masse at Israel, Israel blows your asses away, and the international community rebuilds you....cycle starts anew. Reminds me of niggers here. Your people will be right where they are now in 10 years, launching katusha rockets again. Mark My Words.

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
No it isnt. Just like I've watched the cycle of libtard bullshit in my own country, I've watched the cycle of bullshit from your people. Every fucking decade since the 80's, your people build up their rocket supply, launch them en masse at Israel, Israel blows your asses away, and the international community rebuilds you....cycle starts anew. Reminds me of niggers here. Your people will be right where they are now in 10 years, launching katusha rockets again. Mark My Words.

well it’s being played out biblically right? The world is to turn on Israel in order for the Antichrist to evolve.

Again, there are many Christians there not just Arab Muslims. Palestine was founded by Christians. We were living with Jews no problem before the war. Until the Zionist got involved.
Also the New Testament is a new covenant.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

well it’s being played out biblically right? The world is to turn on Israel in order for the Antichrist to evolve.

Again, there are many Christians there not just Arab Muslims. Palestine was founded by Christians. We were living with Jews no problem before the war. Until the Zionist got involved.
As proof of the entire world turning against Israel, I offer up our president nigger who fucked Israel over. That scenario can happen in a very short period of time. The covenant that includes non Jews doesnt affect the land deed given by God personally to the Jews. The New Testament also acknowledges Israel being returned to the land. The Temple will be rebuilt on the Mount, in spite of your people refusing to share it and the Jews refusing to take what is rightfully theirs. However, The Bible states clearly your people will hold the area known as the outer court.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED

You know they had the chance to relocate to Madagascar or Russia too? In typical Jewish fashion, they chose the most awkward and disruptive choice.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

You know they had the chance to relocate to Madagascar or Russia too? In typical Jewish fashion, they chose the most awkward and disruptive choice.
Madagascar?

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

As proof of the entire world turning against Israel, I offer up our president nigger who fucked Israel over. That scenario can happen in a very short period of time. The covenant that includes non Jews doesnt affect the land deed given by God personally to the Jews. The New Testament also acknowledges Israel being returned to the land. The Temple will be rebuilt on the Mount, in spite of your people refusing to share it and the Jews refusing to take what is rightfully theirs. However, The Bible states clearly your people will hold the area known as the outer court.

The cheeky bastard Israelis were shipping thousands of Syrian refugees to Europe back in 2015 during the conflict, except it wasn't just Syrians, it was Afghans, Africans, Lebanese etc, basically all the illegal immigrants that they didn't want.

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

Madagascar?

Yep, I was reading about it the other day.

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

No I didn’t know that. Interesting

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So you think living in captivity isn’t going to be destructive and Israel killing children and blowing off their limbs isn’t a Terrorist thing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Madagascar?

Well lucky they declined or the place would’ve been raped of all the diverse plant and animal life as we know it today. I’m not trying to come off as a bigot by any means...it’s just that I’m a realist!

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED

Madagascar?

Well lucky they declined or the place would’ve been raped of all the diverse plant and animal life as we know it today. I’m not trying to come off as a bigot by any means...it’s just that I’m a realist!

They're like fucking termites.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Madagascar?

They're like fucking termites.
images

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wish this was an easier situation for the regular people who just want to live their lives.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No......the temple isnt ever getting rebuilt.

Christ fulfilled that. HE is the 3rd temple....
So to speak.

Israel is....as always......in heavy defiance to God. And as always, its gonna be bloody and rough. But Israel is a special peice of the planet for reasons only God knows. It belongs to the jews. They are still set apart. Even with the entire "flock" extending to gentiles.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No. They have always owned the land they are currently in and there have always been Jews there as recorded in history, even during the diaspora. There were always some Jews there during the Babylonian diaspora too. God gave them that land and now that they're back, neither you nor anyone else will remove them....but rest assured, MILLIONS and maybe even a billion will die in that area trying. It says so in the Bible.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So to speak.

Israel is....as always......in heavy defiance to God. And as always, its gonna be bloody and rough. But Israel is a special peice of the planet for reasons only God knows. It belongs to the jews. They are still set apart. Even with the entire "flock" extending to gentiles.
The Temple will be rebuilt and preparations have been in the works for a few decades now. You dont read much about it but even the Sanhedrin has been recreated. You can disagree that the scripture tells us this all you want, but the physical evidence is everywhere. They've even found a portion of the old ashes of the red heifer and there has been a breeding program to breed a new red heifer for maybe 20 or more years now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So to speak.

The Temple will be rebuilt and preparations have been in the works for a few decades now. You dont read much about it but even the Sanhedrin has been recreated. You can disagree that the scripture tells us this all you want, but the physical evidence is everywhere. They've even found a portion of the old ashes of the red heifer and there has been a breeding program to breed a new red heifer for maybe 20 or more years now.

I'm sure there will be a genuine attempt.

I'm saying it's not gonna happen.

You know what, there is a whole series done on how properly interpret all of Matthew, Daniel and Revelation from the Jewish perspective it was written in. Of course there are always gonna be people who argue it, and that's fine because it's all secondary doctrine.

But I'll send it to you so you can at least see what I'm coming from even if you disagree with it. It's a great topic. I think you'd like it.

I know all about the red heiffer and all that stuff. They thought they found one like 5 years ago but it wasnt perfect, so.... they couldn't use it. God doesnt want the temple rebuilt. So the red heiffer may never happen.

I've seen blue prints for the building of Solomons temple. It was interesting and.....terrifying.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Lokmar

Here is one. I love Durbin. He is actually part of a large ministry that I've been involved with for years (endabortionnow) and several members of Apologia are good friends of mine that go back and forth between MI and AZ. They come to our church when they are hear.

My church is like a network of "home churches". Services are not just uplifting messages but rather genuine study. So that's what this video is. Part of Alologias service where Durbin is teaching on end times and what the bible says.

I know everyone just LOVES it when I "bible thump".

Anyway here is one of the videos lol

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Lokmar

Here is one. I love Durbin. He is actually part of a large ministry that I've been involved with for years (endabortionnow) and several members of Apologia are good friends of mine that go back and forth between MI and AZ. They come to our church when they are hear.

My church is like a network of "home churches". Services are not just uplifting messages but rather genuine study. So that's what this video is. Part of Alologias service where Durbin is teaching on end times and what the bible says.

Interesting, but I am weary of Calvinist preaching. I mean why pray if we are destined to this/that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Lokmar

Interesting, but I am weary of Calvinist preaching. I mean why pray if we are destined to this/that.

That's not calvinist. That's a form of hyper calvinist heresy.

Durbin is solid, I promise.

Also ......we pray to have relationship with God. Nothing more, nothing less :)

Just because He already knows, doesnt mean we shouldnt pray. Durbin is a Reformed Minister.

"Predestination" means we were all predestined to be conformed to the image of Christ. You can really simplify this by just trusting God. That's all.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

That would be true if Israel were still God's people, but they are not

The israel in the book of revelation is a symbolic one

God cast aside the hypocrites that make of that religion/country around 70 CE

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yes of course but if that’s the case I should just Back to the Catholic Church and pray that way: I don’t know. I know we pray for relationship but why pray for healing or see miracles if we are destined. I have a very hard time with this. Can’t you tell lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes of course but if that’s the case I should just Back to the Catholic Church and pray that way: I don’t know. I know we pray for relationship but why pray for healing or see miracles if we are destined. I have a very hard time with this. Can’t you tell lol

Nooooo. I'm actually confused how you got that lol.

Not pray FOR a relationship. You pray to BE IN a relationship....as you pray ...you are in a relationship with God. See what I'm saying?

So you already know you what you wouldnt let your kids do, right? But you still want them to come talk to you. See?

We can pray for God to heal. But He isnt always going to do that way we would like Him to. Remember......we are supposed to be fixed on eternity. God already knows EVERYTHING.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why are liberals such hypocrites when it comes to Israel

Of course the Israeli military is going to strike back when hit with rockets. You think they are going to stand down and let their citizens be attacked indiscriminately because some junior congress woman from a worthless district gets her panties in a wad?