What do you do when you're not here?...

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I am a tarantula hobbyist/enthusiast. I enjoy collecting, selling, trading tarantulas. I am also a tarantula breeder and importer (yes, I have a license). They are peaceful creatures (minus my OBT's- they are straight up bitches) to observe in captivity. One day I hope to breed some of the endangered species on the IUCN red list (yes, I own a few) and release them back into the wild......if mankind would stop fucking up the areas they are indigenous to. There are too many forests being destroyed.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Yeah sure its all mankind's fault. Lmao not ever. Show me proof. At least @maxis735 provides proof. LMAO at your so called real pics with a lil paper saying niggers names. Why won't you ever show your body @Succubus ? pretty fake. Oh yeah you don't care lmao sure nigger behind the screen

Succubus

Site Supporter
Yeah sure its all mankind's fault. Lmao not ever. Show me proof. At least @maxis735 provides proof. LMAO at your so called real pics with a lil paper saying niggers names. Why won't you ever show your body @Succubus ? pretty fake. Oh yeah you don't care lmao sure nigger behind the screen

.......and here we go with this shit again. I already schooled you motherfuckers once. How many times is it gonna take? Let me guess....Can't get enough of good ol' Casey, huh? You just keep coming back for more....

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

.......and here we go with this shit again. I already schooled you motherfuckers once. How many times is it gonna take? Let me guess....Can't get enough of good ol' Casey, huh? You just keep coming back for more....
still no body pics. what are you afraid of? lol live in fear your entire life kid.

Succubus

Site Supporter

still no body pics. what are you afraid of? lol live in fear your entire life kid.

I posted a pic of my body here. Not my fault you didn't see it. Tits exposed in a Teddy. Oh well....ya snooze ya lose. I know Blazor seen it ...maybe SSS and a few others. I'm not a chicken shit. I've proved it time and again.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

I posted a pic of my body here. Not my fault you didn't see it. Tits exposed in a Teddy. Oh well....ya snooze ya lose. I know Blazor seen it ...maybe SSS and a few others. I'm not a chicken shit. I've proved it time and again.
No proof. Or just quote it fake. You got nothing to lose lmao

Succubus

Site Supporter

No proof??? Dude. I've posted pics with ya'lls damn name and the date written on a fucking piece of paper. How much proof you need???? Per the request of Maxis and SSS the damn scoundrels......

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

No proof??? Dude. I've posted pics with ya'lls damn name and the date written on a fucking piece of paper. How much proof you need???? Per the request of Maxis and SSS the damn scoundrels......
post nudes fake with your REAL NAME. every thing else anyone can do online. Like are you that much of an Idiot? oh yeah you are and can't.

Succubus

Site Supporter

post nudes fake with your REAL NAME. every thing else anyone can do online. Like are you that much of an Idiot? oh yeah you are and can't.

My real name is Casey. It was CaseyK here before I changed it to Succubus. I've already posted nudes. You can call me fake all you want. Idgaf. I don't owe you shit, MF. I've posted my pics for all to see. Not my fault you missed it.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

My real name is Casey. It was CaseyK here before I changed it to Succubus. I've already posted nudes. You can call me fake all you want. Idgaf. I don't owe you shit, MF. I've posted my pics for all to see. Not my fault you missed it.
Lmao said like any fake online. all tough and hardcore "I don't owe you...shit" ahaha fake. Post all your so called nudes NOW or you are a FAKE. lmao. are that dumb not to understand orders kid? yep. thanks KIDDO.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
I am a tarantula hobbyist/enthusiast. I enjoy collecting, selling, trading tarantulas. I am also a tarantula breeder and importer (yes, I have a license). They are peaceful creatures (minus my OBT's- they are straight up bitches) to observe in captivity. One day I hope to breed some of the endangered species on the IUCN red list (yes, I own a few) and release them back into the wild......if mankind would stop fucking up the areas they are indigenous to. There are too many forests being destroyed.
Vote Trumptardism, fewer regulations will be a bigly boon to are endangered species.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Vote Trumptardism, fewer regulations will be a bigly boon to are endangered species.

Yeah. And Trumpty Dumpty really helped preserve the forests!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
No need to, because all the climate change and rain forest disappearing myths are fake news anyway :SadFace:

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I did not get the impression that you do anything constructive. And your stab is wildly off the mark, but that's your problem.

I actually rarely think about Trump except when I see people posting stupid shit about him being some kind of legitimate president.
YNC folk proved to me he was a diddler of kids over the years. You might wanna contact the FBI soon. He is soo soo sick. Like 99/1 % child molester and killer. Thats why he moves so much with his "family" lol having tea and such YET talks behind their back every chance he gets over the years. Its like in public he LOVES his fam but on here or even more private he wants to kill them. Oh I don't need proof 50...YOU prove me wrong nigger. Oh yeah you can't you are so afraid to post your families pics lmao coward. Yet you are soo soo good with guns. I could end yours...without a single weapon. Facts. Get harder with your weapons nigger. Your family really needs it. Fact. Your family has no family. Just targets for all online not just me. Facts

Cum for me with your guns bro. YOU need them. I end you without any. Thanks nigger.

Oh yeah respond and get triggered. Your family has no worth.

Idk what you're on but I want a huge stash of it...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I did not get the impression that you do anything constructive. And your stab is wildly off the mark, but that's your problem.

I actually rarely think about Trump except when I see people posting stupid shit about him being some kind of legitimate president.
YNC folk proved to me he was a diddler of kids over the years. You might wanna contact the FBI soon. He is soo soo sick. Like 99/1 % child molester and killer. Thats why he moves so much with his "family" lol having tea and such YET talks behind their back every chance he gets over the years. Its like in public he LOVES his fam but on here or even more private he wants to kill them. Oh I don't need proof 50...YOU prove me wrong nigger. Oh yeah you can't you are so afraid to post your families pics lmao coward. Yet you are soo soo good with guns. I could end yours...without a single weapon. Facts. Get harder with your weapons nigger. Your family really needs it. Fact. Your family has no family. Just targets for all online not just me. Facts

Cum for me with your guns bro. YOU need them. I end you without any. Thanks nigger.

I'm sorry. Were you talking to ME?

Q

Banned

I don't think so. Some people forget to quote.

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't think so. Some people forget to quote.
Some people also forget to hit "press to expand" to get context too...

Reactions: Q

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I listen to music a lot. Started playing Old Time on the fiddle less than 2 years ago. I love camping, hiking, and backpacking. Just got back from hiking actually. I hiked to the top of a mountain, played my fiddle, and caught the sunset. Like to watch a good movie. Like to have a good time drinking and jamming with friends. Going to breweries. Been flying my Confederate flag lately. I like doing Photochops too. Oh and I love tacos. Guess those the main things lately.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Cisco Gene likes spelunking in the Cascades.

Play bass clarinet, clarinet, alto sax, tenor sax, Jew harp.

Yep. "Nature Boy" sax solo at bottom of grotto a thrill.

Cisco Gene paint, draw, make nice photos. Yep.

Q

Banned
What a strange topic for thi thread... I'm always here. Keeping an eye on you all :LOL2:

Or am I the only one who can combine having a life with posting here?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Maxis735 mistaken. Thinking posting on forum equals not having a life now?

Connection in digital ether still connection. Yep. Social sphere has no borders. Nope. Every man, woman, person, camera, TV with keyboard is true Netizen of the World.

Yep.

Ugh! Cisco Gene cheese omelet now burned. Drats.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nonsense now?

H.C. Puddle good frog to fix nonsense. Yep.

Succubus

Site Supporter

I am aware of his plans for the forest in Alaska. I don't agree with EVERYTHING Trump does as our president. I just chose the lesser of 2 evils.

Succubus

Site Supporter
No need to, because all the climate change and rain forest disappearing myths are fake news anyway :SadFace:

There was a huge fire in the Amazon. Wth are you talking about? There is also deforestation. What is fake news about that?