What do you do when you're not here?...

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did I mention I love cooking?... Medium rare duck ramen...
AkjNr1j.jpg

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did I mention I love cooking?... Medium rare duck ramen...
AkjNr1j.jpg
Wow! Did you make that yourself? Looks delicious
Yep that was dinner about 4 nights ago...

I'm a big fan of colour and punchy flavours... If you can source it, get some sucuk in your life... A few fried eggs and some chillis is all it takes for a tasty lunch for two...

hjuXRIL.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I did not get the impression that you do anything constructive. And your stab is wildly off the mark, but that's your problem.

I actually rarely think about Trump except when I see people posting stupid shit about him being some kind of legitimate president.
YNC folk proved to me he was a diddler of kids over the years. You might wanna contact the FBI soon. He is soo soo sick. Like 99/1 % child molester and killer. Thats why he moves so much with his "family" lol having tea and such YET talks behind their back every chance he gets over the years. Its like in public he LOVES his fam but on here or even more private he wants to kill them. Oh I don't need proof 50...YOU prove me wrong nigger. Oh yeah you can't you are so afraid to post your families pics lmao coward. Yet you are soo soo good with guns. I could end yours...without a single weapon. Facts. Get harder with your weapons nigger. Your family really needs it. Fact. Your family has no family. Just targets for all online not just me. Facts

Cum for me with your guns bro. YOU need them. I end you without any. Thanks nigger.

Oh yeah respond and get triggered. Your family has no worth.

I'm sorry. Were you talking to ME?
I don't think so. Some people forget to quote.
Some people also forget to hit "press to expand" to get context too...

If you click to expand this, you will see that your post is directly under mine, so it seemed you were talking to me, when I DID click to expand.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No. I did not get the impression that you do anything constructive. And your stab is wildly off the mark, but that's your problem.

I actually rarely think about Trump except when I see people posting stupid shit about him being some kind of legitimate president.
YNC folk proved to me he was a diddler of kids over the years. You might wanna contact the FBI soon. He is soo soo sick. Like 99/1 % child molester and killer. Thats why he moves so much with his "family" lol having tea and such YET talks behind their back every chance he gets over the years. Its like in public he LOVES his fam but on here or even more private he wants to kill them. Oh I don't need proof 50...YOU prove me wrong nigger. Oh yeah you can't you are so afraid to post your families pics lmao coward. Yet you are soo soo good with guns. I could end yours...without a single weapon. Facts. Get harder with your weapons nigger. Your family really needs it. Fact. Your family has no family. Just targets for all online not just me. Facts

Cum for me with your guns bro. YOU need them. I end you without any. Thanks nigger.

If you click to expand this, you will see that your post is directly under mine, so it seemed you were talking to me, when I DID click to expand.
He was being waggish Lotusbutt...read it again. (context) :facepalm:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Just what the fuck is your issue with me now? stop quoting me numbskull. You are itching for a fight no doubt a menace to all us innocent folk that haven't even had one coffee. GET HELP DUDE!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Just what the fuck is your issue with me now? stop quoting me numbskull. You are itching for a fight no doubt a menace to all us innocent folk that haven't even had one coffee. GET HELP DUDE!
I gave you a chance a week or so ago, and you fucked that up well and truly when you got mindless on the piss. I’m not having some pointless conversation with you here. If you feel like you need to explain yourself to me, then do it through PM so we can talk some real turkey...turkey!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

I gave you a chance a week or so ago, and you fucked that up well and truly when you got mindless on the piss. I’m not having some pointless conversation with you here. If you feel like you need to explain yourself to me, then do it through PM so we can talk some real turkey...turkey!
all conversations with YOU have always been pointless. least Dilf was still entertaining. YOU are still so fucked up in the head there may never be a cure for your nasty afflictions of the brain. Now stop quoting me! just ignore me BITCH.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Powah

Factory Bastard
Covid fucked up my shit lol so I had to bounce part time at a titty bar at night. Not as much fun when you have to babysit a bunch of semi naked girls from getting groped. Now that titty bar is also closed. All those boobs wasting away, unseen lol

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I'm not here (or the Internet in general) aside from working, I am more than likely practicing sleight-of-hand. I gave up smoking cigarettes five years ago, I enjoy a glass of scotch a few times a week, I mediocrely play guitar, proficiently play drums, bass guitar.

I can also peck out Mary had a Little Lamb on the piano like this:

giphy.gif

and I do other stuff.