What ever happened to…

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Presumably she has met a fella and settled down, she made no secret that she was looking for love.

Nice girl, friendly and not a libtard, which is pretty rare these days when it comes to females who take an interest in politics.

She was also very forthcoming with snatch pics, sent me some without even asking for them...

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Presumably she has a met a fella and settled down, she made no secret that she was looking for love.

Nice girl, friendly and not a libtard, which is pretty rare these days when it comes to females who take an interest in politics.

She was also very forthcoming with snatch pics, sent me some without even asking for them...

Wow, Kudos man!!!

I would be happy if Countess or sexy Raven would send Me some. I guess I would stop posting, since I gained real heavyweight wins here. Congrats Scouse brother, !! Pussy is bestest!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
if you are confined to wheelchair, have a colostomy bag, and are over 70 years old, Flea will send you pussy pics.
You damn well know Flea sent him an ass pic with a little piece of shit hanging out her watermelon just so he feels like he’s not alone

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is it true that flea scribbled "benzo" on her ass cheeks to make it more personal, and that she clenched her sphincter to make it look like her puckered lips?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Presumably she has met a fella and settled down, she made no secret that she was looking for love.

she told me she was trying to save you from teh ghay .... looks loike a failure :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
She was quite fond of your 1998 pics apparently, Lulz.
ha ha PRICK
I got so much fap material frem her LOL I lurved her (: she loved me but I moved too slow like molassis in the winter tell yoo wut
I think she just liked driving me TWAZYYyyYy !!