What games are you currently playing and on what platform?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I read that... you liking it?
Prob gonna pass... watched a trailer on it and its a fast paced shooter like FarCry which I just beat down.
This arrives in the mail today and where Ill be for awhile...

Horizon Forbidden West on deck

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I read that... you liking it?
Prob gonna pass... watched a trailer on it and its a fast paced shooter like FarCry which I just beat down.
This arrives in the mail today and where Ill be for awhile...

Horizon Forbidden West on deck

i still have the first horizon i havent played, i just watched the intro, saved and never got back 2 it lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought Cyberpunk 2077 yesterday, Steam had a 50% off sale and I decided to give it a try.

Uninstalled Valorant, that game is a fucking cancer, it's addictive but pisses you off too much.

Multiplayer online games tend to be frustrating as hell, way too many cheaters.

And here in Brazoo, it's complicated to play these team players. You constantly end up paired with players in your team that are using shitty computers that can barely run the game, not to mention their extremely slow Internet connection and high pings.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The mechanical Dinos looked ridiculous. Horizon Dawn looked like a typical game... until I played it.

That open world and weapons wheel... her flowing hair and freckles.
I might give that one a try, it's on my wish list, as soon as it goes on sale, I'll get it

They released the expansion, but so far, it's only for the PS5

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Finished Bioshock Infinite last week.

Playing Sid Meier's Ace Patrol for a few minutes at a time.

Started The Bureau: XCOM Declassified a few days ago. I am liking it. Planning to start XCOM 2 in the coming weeks.

All on PC.

(I use a wired gaming mouse.)

THROB

Factory Bastard
Ok here's the deal. If you're not on the level or the San Diego area, then don't bother responding.

I'm looking for up to 5 dudes to come over for a CoD Black Ops LAN party. I want dudes who are serious about playing some fucking Black Ops, and have some serious fucking skills. Grenade spammers and noob tubers need not respond. If you don’t know what either of those things are ----, then you're out! If you don't know the difference between lightweight and lightweight-pro, then you're fu-cking out! If you haven't prestiged at least once, then you're fuu-cking out!

You must be 21 or over. I will fucking card you, and if you’re not, then your fucking ass is to the curb. Last time I did this I ended up with a bunch of 15 year olds who got dropped off by their moms, and I had to put the beer away and bust out the fucking kool-aid. My house is not a fucking Chucky Cheese. I will supply beer and munchies. You can bring weed if you want, but you better have enough for everyone, and it better be good weed and not that Mission Valley ghetto shit.

You must bring your on TV. I have plenty of bandwidth and outlets, but I'm not a TV warehouse for fucks sake. My roomie usually passes out at around 9ish depending on what pain med he's eating, so after that we can get as tore up as we want.
This is for real and its not one of those circle jerk jack off parties. You pull your dick out anywhere besides the bathroom with the door shut, and I'll sic one or both of the Dobermans on you. This reminds me: No black dudes. Nothing personal, but my dogs dont like black people ever since our black neighbor got fucked up on meth and tried to fuck one of my dogs. Now my dogs go ape shit every time they see a black person. Trust me, you dont need a new asshole chewed in you, and I don’t need a lawsuit.

Im looking to get this shit rolling next weekend on Saturday night. If it works out, and you arent a total fuck-wad, then it might turn into a regular thing.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Finished Bioshock Infinite last week.

Playing Sid Meier's Ace Patrol for a few minutes at a time.

Started The Bureau: XCOM Declassified a few days ago. I am liking it. Planning to start XCOM 2 in the coming weeks.

All on PC.

(I use a wired gaming mouse.)
i liked hacking cameras in bioshock

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I started playing Death Stranding…but it takes a lot of time, which I don’t always have a lot of. And I’m carrying this baby around that won’t stop crying. Every time I trip on a rock this kid starts crying, and then I have to rock it gently to sleep. I’m about to ditch it because it’s a massive time waster!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am back to playing The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.

I finished the main campaign/quest line, but am playing some other quest lines and some mods. It has been about 10 years since I played Oblivion and I still enjoy it, so what the fuck?

I am half way through Batman Arkham Origins and will probably go back and finish that when I take a break from Oblivion.

All on PC, of course.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Call of Duty 2019 on XBox One... got Witcher 3 next, it was in the sale so thought fuck it may aswell give it a whirl.
Bruder. Just ordered Cold War for PS4. It was on outlet for 22 Euro. New. Coming Thursday.

Yiu need to get it too. LoL.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Just finished Horizon: Forbidden West... I'm crushing on Aloy.

Moved on to God of War... never played it, but gave it a few hours and Im over it. Too much axe swinging redundancies. Not open world.

Moving on to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I subscribed to PlayStation Essential recently for an annual fee of around $130.00, and the value for money on numerous games is awesome.

My recent download was Days Gone and I’m giving it an 8.5/10. Good survival/shooter game with a great storyline. The open world of apocalyptic America is breathtaking.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
It actually is... I'm a samurai killing filthy Mongrels.
'Open world' in Japan. I was turned off by the name tbh.
Typical weapons wheel, get more advanced as game goes on...
There's only so many Open world games out there on PS5.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Just finished Horizon: Forbidden West... I'm crushing on Aloy.

Moved on to God of War... never played it, but gave it a few hours and Im over it. Too much axe swinging redundancies. Not open world.

Moving on to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I started playing it and I stopped right before her Trial or something, right at the beginning, she's still a kid

I can imagine the game gets a lot better after that, but for some reason I just can't it pick up to continue.