What games are you currently playing and on what platform?

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anybody up for a game or half life 1 mods great science and industry? we could get a good game going.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
XB1 - Quern: Undying Thoughts

I consider myself an expert in Myst-like games but this sumbitch is brutal. I've had to resort to walkthrough hints a handful of times already.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
XB1 - Quern: Undying Thoughts

I consider myself an expert in Myst-like games but this sumbitch is brutal. I've had to resort to walkthrough hints a handful of times already.

I hope to one day be in the gaming PC master race... lol Have you played the Alien Cube?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope. Had to look that up, even.

I used to play "gamelets" like that back in the Flash era. Last one was Candy Crush, seven, maybe eight, years ago. (I quit Facebook about three years ago.)

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I'd totally play that! If I still had a computer (haven't had one since early 2018 even though, oddly, I still have both a Steam and a GOG account).

I was thinking of Alien Cubes, a different beast, I guess.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I play "Words with Friends" on the platform of my phone.

I play that too

I had it on a prior phone but I'd previously played Letter By Letter which was a parallel (maybe earlier) similar game that I liked a lot, that failed commercially. Never could be satisfie with WWF after that.

I also play online chess at chess dotcom, the basic platform is free but I pay a couple bucks a month for extras. Any chess players here, DM me for a username and gimme a shot.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I started playing God of War, since they released it for the PC

Amazing port, came out looking great, flawless controls, they did a great job

I'm taking a rest from keyboard / mouse

I'm enjoying simply laying on my bed and playing games on the TV using a bluetooth controller

Next I'm gonna try the Final Fantasy VII remake. I saw some videos, it's looking awesome too.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Just finished Control last week.

Played some Skyrim since then. I am patiently waited for Beyond Skyrim to be released.

Started playing Stellaris but I do not think I will keep playing it. Not a high enough fun:time ratio.

Planning to start Bioshock Infinite real soon.

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
stQmDAq.jpg

mastersplither

Factory Bastard
Only games I've played in months is home run derby on the Show 21 on PS5 and UFC 4 on PS4. That's usually a betting competition with friends and my brother/nephews.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Just finished Control last week.

Played some Skyrim since then. I am patiently waited for Beyond Skyrim to be released.

Started playing Stellaris but I do not think I will keep playing it. Not a high enough fun:time ratio.

Planning to start Bioshock Infinite real soon.

A great roster of games. Well, except maybe for Stellaris, a game with a steep learning curve and one that requires significant commitment.

Not too sure what to make of Control yet. I'm only a few levels in and it already feels repetitive. Please tell me it gets better. I'm a die-hard Alan Wake fan so I'm willing to give Control more leeway than I normally would.

If the FPS genre is up your alley, you might be in for a treat with Bioshock Infinite. Quite aside from the gameplay and the visuals, it's one of the more original settings I've come across for a narrative-driven game. Sort of a cross between We Happy Few and the Constitution of the United States of America with a little quantum physics thrown in for good measure.

Currently (still) playing:

- Forza Horizon 5
- Dishonored 2
- Control
- Doom Eternal
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey
- Obduction

Next week I'll be giving Shadowman Remastered a spin. I loved the original Shadowman on N64 and I think Nightdive Studios did a great job on both Quake and Doom 64.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Well, except maybe for Stellaris, a game with a steep learning curve and one that requires significant commitment.

I have an online friend who plays a lot of Stellaris. He gave me tips..."Do not grow your population too quickly, research these things in this order, etc."...which were basically step-by-step instructions to trigger certain events in the game only when your empire is large enough. You are at the mercy of the AI to make the game interesting and react properly to your actions, and you cannot have proper human-to-human conversations and negotiations, etc. This might be a game where I would prefer to play multiplayer with on real players.

Not too sure what to make of Control yet. I'm only a few levels in and it already feels repetitive. Please tell me it gets better. I'm a die-hard Alan Wake fan so I'm willing to give Control more leeway than I normally would.

Control does get better as far as combat goes, because you gain diverse abilities that are fun to use, but overall it was only a mediocre experience. They did not develop the brother-sister relationship very well so it was missing that aspect of experiencing empathy for the emotion and struggle that the main character was going through. It is no Alan Wake.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
3 days until dying light 2
I still have to finish the expansion for the first one

I'm on that part in which you have to get something inside a cave with a bunch of super-zombies inside

I'm stuck there

But the first part was awesome. The expansion is on the rural area, so it's more boring.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
3 days until dying light 2
I still have to finish the expansion for the first one

I'm on that part in which you have to get something inside a cave with a bunch of super-zombies inside

I'm stuck there

But the first part was awesome. The expansion is on the rural area, so it's more boring.

souping up the buggie and running them over is fun but over all, yea it got rather redundant

i dreaded clearing out those nests lol