What games are you currently playing and on what platform?

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
YfjJ.jpg

my lust wish video game version 0.2 , we won't be playing this beauty on twitch will we, no, little too adult they said and with the main character having a weak bladder and needing to piss all the time, zero chance of livestreaming it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
yCRuCWb.png

GTA VI will be released in 2021 on the PS5 and the new Xbox.
We will play a Mexican lady coming out of jail
The map will be 6 times larger than GTA V and will include Liberty City, Vice City, Los Santos and New Mexico.

The action will take place mainly at Vice City.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I remember my sons godfather gifting him Vice City and San Andreas. I nearly choked him when he said he was picking up hookers and beating them up. My son was around 9, mind you.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
dec.jpg

Devotion, horror game, PC

After just six days on Steam, Devotion came under fire when a piece of in-game art appeared to feature Chinese president Xi Jinping in a negative light. Due to the deep political controversy between China and Taiwan, Devotion was subjected to a massive amount of review bombing. Eventually, citing performance issues and the public controversy, Red Candle removed the game from Steam.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gta5 mainly, although I've been playing nfs payback for the last two weeks... Ps4...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Cisco Gene totally in Control now.

Do not adjust your sets. Nope.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Cyberpunk on Xbone is unplayable. Your getting the XB1 version and it crashes too much. I'll wait for the patches.

Always play Fortnite altho it's getting really lame. Everyone is just as good as the next if your playing arena and it pretty much comes down to luck. Everyone has the same box strategy. The FN discords are so fucking toxic tho that's what keeps me in the lobbies.

I've taken to the Dragon Age series

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Cyberpunk on Xbone is unplayable. Your getting the XB1 version and it crashes too much. I'll wait for the patches.

Always play Fortnite altho it's getting really lame. Everyone is just as good as the next if your playing arena and it pretty much comes down to luck. Everyone has the same box strategy. The FN discords are so fucking toxic tho that's what keeps me in the lobbies.

Yoo sem like a good blok..soo you play COD? I am a fookin mastar at dat my nigga! Hahahaha

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Yoo sem like a good blok..soo you play COD? I am a fookin mastar at dat my nigga! Hahahaha
Not really a fan of FPS but CoD is one of those games you kind of have get get updated.

BO2 was my shit for a minute, but it's only as good as the lobbies. The problem with CoD is all the hacks and bots. When WZ came out the lobbies we're fucking so damn botted it was unplayable. Every hit a head shot? Come on, bruh.

They did clean it up, but macros are still prevalent. Not that FN isn't filled with cheaters, it is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like the Merge Dragons game on my phone.

And Lilys Garden. The story is stupid but I like the puzzles.