What games are you currently playing and on what platform?

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Elite Bastards
I started Sims3 up last week, again. I'm waiting for expac for WOW before starting it back up, all on pc.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Elite Bastards
I have GuildWars2 but I haven't really played it. I don't know why.

Kilroy

...was here.
Finished Half-Life last night. Save-scummed my way through Xen. Turns out weed and games with awkward reduced-gravity jumping puzzles do not mix well. Shocker.
One of the reasons why Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel will never rank as high for me as Borderlands 2. I fucking hate jumping puzzles, and that game has them as one of its core game mechanics.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Finished Half-Life last night. Save-scummed my way through Xen. Turns out weed and games with awkward reduced-gravity jumping puzzles do not mix well. Shocker.
One of the reasons why Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel will never rank as high for me as Borderlands 2. I fucking hate jumping puzzles, and that game has them as one of its core game mechanics.
I never finished BL2, but I was thoroughly entertained by Handsome Jack's character. His psychopathy and his fucked up sense of humor had me laughing and pissed at him at the same time. Like when he chimes in to check up on you, he might be eating something, and it tastes so bad he has to commentate on it before he gets back to what he was saying was genius writing.

I stopped playing mostly due to a lot of the SJW bullshit that started coming out of Gearbox devs and some of their big name artists/Voice Actors/writers, etc. Really have a hard time supporting people that can create great stuff and be a complete and utter hypocritical cunt to the only people keeping you employed.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
I mentioned Enter the Gungeon, but I've also been playing:
  • COD:WWII
  • Killing Floor 2
  • Quake
  • Quake Champions(Gotta get them dailies),
  • Agony(Awful game, by the way)
  • Devil Daggers(Nice little 10 minutes of FPS masochism)

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
I need to get a Switch, Mario Odyssey and the Zelda game look like fun. Crash Bandicoot got ported, I'm hoping Spyro does too when it comes out. That'll 100% seal the deal for me.

Then again, I might have to get a PS4. I hope this doesn't suck.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I have not played a video game in years. I have a regular Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Playstation and Playstation 2.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
State Of Decay Year One Edition
&
Resident Evil 6

Genie

Dedicated Deviant
my latest game is already 3yrs old and the graphics have me spoiled rotten

Heckler

Factory Bastard
I just started playing Sunset Overdrive, I was a little skeptical at first but it's a pretty good game so far.
I found the meta humor to be a little too much at times, but yeah, Sunset Overdrive was a lot of stupid fun. I enjoyed it.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Not a big gamer, but I grabbed a PS3 from Value Village for $29.99 thinking all prior version games would be compatible..nope ,so I ran out to grab some,games controllers..etc now I'm playing this...lol

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
I've been getting almost all shitty characters in the Marvel game I play. Howard the Duck, Falcon, Spider-Gwen, a shitty version of Thor, a shitty version of Iron man... I got Ultron, Mordo, and Cyclops, and they're okay, but not ideal. I want Red Skull or Quake or Doctor Voodoo or something.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
And the ultimate prize for 100% beating this month's event quest on the hardest difficulty is... Star Lord. Gay.

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Just got Skyrim (on the PC) for my berfday. Just started playing.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I’m playing Resident Evil 6 and RE Zer0

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Modern Warfare 2 just got backwards compatibility on Xbox One. Apparently it takes all of 1 bad game to undo 7 years of refraining from saying "Retard" and "Faggot". Calling people retarded faggots is all I do now.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
GTA 3 on PC. Most aggressive gangs in any GTA game. Triads are annoying, mafia guys one-shot your car(and you can’t bail without stopping), and the cartel are cheap as fuck too. Trying for 100% completion, almost halfway there.

Top Bottom