What happened?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven’t been tuning in lately. Looks like a few posters were banned. What’s the story morning glory?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd say that needs to be clarified. Perhaps only the fighting about politics is disallowed and it depends on where it's posted about. In any case I see no rule listed about it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd say that needs to be clarified. Perhaps only the fighting about politics is disallowed and it depends on where it's posted about. In any case I see no rule listed about it.

I'm just going by the fact that the politics sub was stowed away and folks were banned. I think it's going to take time to bring politics back.

It is low hanging fruit for trolling, it pushes buttons about values and beliefs.

Admin.

3 Felonies Hunter? Those are Rooky Numbers!
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm just going by the fact that the politics sub was stowed away and folks were banned. I think it's going to take time to bring politics back.

It is low hanging fruit for trolling, it pushes buttons about values and beliefs.
Or for just taking a position from which to be an innernet badazz.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mister Seamajor. Hi.

Do you think in todays society it is possible, not talk about politics?
Good Morning. That is the $64,000. question Dilf. I haven’t watched, or read the news in a month. It’s been refreshing, although there’s a lot going on.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Good Morning. That is the $64,000. question Dilf. I haven’t watched, or read the news in a month. It’s been refreshing, although there’s a lot going on.
I always cstch myself on twitter and get mad reading the news, Sir..

I must do like you do. Avoiding News. It really triggers me.